Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well it's not like they've beaten anyone this year, when they smashed us in NT, I thought they looked very good but then we all know we were very crap with all the players we had out, the 2nd string players could only hold us for so long.
They did look good against Port Power last week and should have won that game.....but then look at Port Power against Carlton so both will be making up the numbers if they make the finals.

It’s funny, after they flooded in here being cocky dicks, they’ve been s**t. Karma
Funnily enough, they start a "death riding Badelaide" thread, and haven't won since...

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Alright did I not call it? Melbourne dropping this game! I should have tipped it cause I had a feeling they would get up!

Now Freo with a freshened up Sandi and Fyfe probably coming off 3 straight wins.... Not a lock either!

Even the Marshmellow soft draw might not see them make the 8. Man I would love that!

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
giphy.gif

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'll just leave this here...
how long will this club continue to accept being a joke? 1 year? 10 year? forever? Losing is engrained into the walls of our club.

This is it for me, I'm cancelling my membership first thing tomorrow. it's time to do something different with my weekends.

im not saying Petty is worse than Tom Gilles, but he's in the conversation. Never again.

Tyson, **** off.

Joel Smith, likewise.

Petracca, overrated pile of s**t.

Hogan, can **** off back to WA.

Gawn, please don't waste your career at our pile of s**t.

Goodwin, you are the most uninspiring human being on this earth.

Back