Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would need a miracle.

And we are already using one up by winning this years flag. But if good things come in threes.

1. 2018 premiership
2. Lukosius & Rankine IN
3. Burton & Haas OUT

Or is that 5 things? Would take the first 3 in that case.

It’s mathematical, but it’s a pretty easy equation. We need to win 5 of our last 6 games to make the 8. 13 wins gets us there, 12 probably doesn’t.

If we can win 5 of our last 6, were probably playing pretty decent footy and would have other finalists a little shaky.

Having said that, apart from Carlton, none of our remaining games are necessarily easy, even Brisbane at the Gabba. If we play well, we could make those 5 wins easily, but if we can’t maintain form and let’s face it, we’ve played 2 good games in the past 2-3 months, we could very easily only win 1 more game for the season. Well know more Saturday.

Yeah good post, for once it’s probably going to be a really interesting last 6 weeks of footy. Top 5 are probably set in the top 8, but from 6-12, a lot could change depending on which clubs find form and which ones flop. I’ve no doubt there’ll be a few upsets to make things really interesting.
Yep, and the injury bug seems to have moved to other teams now. Hawks have lost Sicily and McEvoy, Demons Lever Hibberd and Viney, Port Gray and Ryder, GWS Patton.

The 6-12 teams are gonna do some big time jostling

Gray looking likely to play this week. Ryder apparently set to miss only one.

So not really as bad as it first appeared for Port.
Really? That surprises the hell out of me, especially for Gray. His head knock was sickening!

I know its a pressure game an all, but Port might need to have a second look at that one...

Gray looking likely to play this week. Ryder apparently set to miss only one.

So not really as bad as it first appeared for Port.
Unbelievable. That team gets luck with injuries it does not deserve. If that was us our players would be out for weeks yet they have guys (like wingard with his hamstring) that look like tgey will be out for weeks and..a miracle occurs and they miss 1 f×××ing week only

Really? That surprises the hell out of me, especially for Gray. His head knock was sickening!

I know its a pressure game an all, but Port might need to have a second look at that one...

Every concussion responds differently, assessment to play really depends on how he’s recovered, not on how bad it looked at the time.

If he’s examining well, then there’s really no evidence to suggest he can’t play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

529959_8e6c6a6f9c2779e8fb3c8281262b9f3a.jpg

Back