Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I legit thought they meant g strings when I first read it.... How can your place of work dictate what you wear during your own personal time?

I'm pretty sure our contracts have a thing about riding motorised scooters, like the 50cc kind

For people who are pro athletes, or Brisbane players, there's an argument that maintaining fixed assets (i.e., looking after themselves) is an important part of being able to use those assets. If physio-doctory people says thongs are bad, I don't know who can say no to that.

counter-argument

footy players are always told drinking booze is bad for recovery
footy players drink anyway

i guess there's some maintenance people want to do, and some they don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you have the Phil Walsh philosophy at Port and Crows that sloppy habits lead to sloppy outcomes.

It's why the vision of Cotchin cleaning up meant a lot to Richmond. If the captain is prepared to do that then why can't others work a bit harder

Biggest load of garbage i've heard .......AFL supporting the victim, pushing a "caring" approach which means what exactly ......phoning her with updates, having a coffee ? ...

They have however been playing "hot potato" ......and of course it must wait till after everyone has Christmas & their Holidays

The sexual assault allegedly occurred in September while the Melbourne player was on holiday in Bali. When Melbourne Football Club became aware of the complaint, the club referred it to the AFL, which referred it to Victoria Police.

I'm pretty sure our contracts have a thing about riding motorised scooters, like the 50cc kind

For people who are pro athletes, or Brisbane players, there's an argument that maintaining fixed assets (i.e., looking after themselves) is an important part of being able to use those assets. If physio-doctory people says thongs are bad, I don't know who can say no to that.

counter-argument

footy players are always told drinking booze is bad for recovery
footy players drink anyway

i guess there's some maintenance people want to do, and some they don't

What about the thongs you get at the podiatrist. They're bloody fantastic.

What about the thongs you get at the podiatrist. They're bloody fantastic.
Still not allowed at Brisbane ......been waiting for the AFLPA Presser to condemn the action .....does that mean with todays fashion, a Brisbane player & his wedding party, can't wear thongs ? ......how to ruin a wedding, 12 months in the planning

Still not allowed at Brisbane ......been waiting for the AFLPA Presser to condemn the action .....does that mean with todays fashion, a Brisbane player & his wedding party, can't wear thongs ? ......how to ruin a wedding, 12 months in the planning
Careful, the club will soon be telling them to wear socks next

Predicted for a top 8 finish.
notgonnago.gif

Are we death riding Carlton?

No Gibbs no Docherty, could be a very long year. And we own their 2nd round pick which could still be in the teens
It's more of a given...

Are we death riding Carlton?

No Gibbs no Docherty, could be a very long year. And we own their 2nd round pick which could still be in the teens
Trigg and Craig have both gone though :(

For Queensland and Queensland weather that is a bizarre request. Beach runs today lads. Make sure you wear your shoes. o_O Would be ironic if a player were to miss part of the preseason due to an infected ingrown toenail.

This is nothing new, clubs were doing this 10 years ago, thongs are thought to be quite bad for your feet and can predispose to plantar fascia and Achilles issues.

This is nothing new, clubs were doing this 10 years ago, thongs are thought to be quite bad for your feet and can predispose to plantar fascia and Achilles issues.
They're obviously not training in thongs or spending huge amounts of time in them. But think about it for a minute and apply it to everyday life. Especially with Queensland weather during summer. Doing things around the house, heading to the beach or pool for a training session, quickly ducking down the shops to get something. It's very impractical.

It's very sad,

My best fried is a Melbourne supporter

He's a really nice guy,
He supported the Crows over Geelong when Danger left us.
I felt sorry for him when Melbourne missed the finals on percentage (Crows played a part there)
He barracked for the Crows during the finals.
He rang me before the GF to wish me good luck.
He rubbished the standard of umpiring after the GF

Now Lever has joined Melbourne ....and we have their 1st round pick for 2018

I'd love to repay the support....but...In the VFL we need all the help we can get...so ...

DIE Melbourne ...DIE !!!!!

Back