Death-riding Port

Remove this Banner Ad

See, I can't see any way it happens under those circumstances. Check the photos of him with Fagan, or his B&F 2nd place speech, and tell me Rocky is unhappy and longing for a way out.

He's got a new house he's been building for 14 months, and a baby due to a Brisbane girl in weeks. Check Instagram.

Honestly can't see any way he moves for anything less than a godfather- set my family up for life- offer. Would have got him for a third round pick 12 months ago, but a year and a new coach is a long time.

And Port don't have that kind of salary cap. Carlton probably do. Essendon have Jobe's money. North aren't getting Dusty or Kelly, so they have money burning a hole. Not seeing where Port have a hand in this game.
Dont forget the hawks...........$ saved from retiring players.

You never know what Clarkson and his old mate might cook up?

Make Rocky an offer.....we match it......then trade players Fagan might think we're deficient in....a poopoo, Hartung, whitecross and not object to Hodge rejoining the AFL. Just a thought.

Make Rocky an offer.....we match it......then trade players Fagan might think we're deficient in....a poopoo, Hartung, whitecross and not object to Hodge rejoining the AFL. Just a thought.
I don't want poopoo players bro I want good players.

I take it this is Pee Poo-plop-a-low you refer too?

Hey.........it's quadruple premiership poop lol

He's triple premiership poop - he wasn't there in '08. Regardless, while he has premiership experience etc, he'll be 30 in December. I'd rather we looked for a longer term solution in that position, if possible.

He's triple premiership poop - he wasn't there in '08. Regardless, while he has premiership experience etc, he'll be 30 in December. I'd rather we looked for a longer term solution in that position, if possible.
he was just an example.........i read this morning someone thru up Gunston to us on AFL twitter

What should happen with pick 12? Pick 12 should not be traded, it should be used by us in this draft. Pick 12 has been fated to us. Pick 12 will ensure the Death-riding Port thread will live for the next 15 years because the player we pick the Premiership Gods have deemed will be a major part of our next glorious era.

So Mr Ambrogio, Mr Canole and Mr Noble please do not tempt the fate. Do not pass on this pick to another club.

Crystal-ball.png

Last edited:
Our last pick 12 was Sam Docherty I think. That didn't quite work so well, but I think we should take it to the draft.

Sam Docherty worked really well.

As did Elliot Yeo.

It's just that they've worked well for other clubs.:mad:

Our drafting at the top end has generally been very good.

Why we got charlie for it
If we had 14 or 16 instead, that's what Adelaide would've taken. They couldn't expect pick 1, so they asked for, and accepted, our next highest. Club folded like a cheap suit. I think the implication was that it didn't matter where Port finished, it'd have been enough for Charlie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree, that it was a waste of time. It has laid the ground work for what will be a great 2018 pastime. With Rockliff & Motlop headed there, I look forward to death riding Port for many more weeks to come.

Bit early I know but what else is there. I just checked Port’s fixture to do a bit of a ladder prediction thing and I sort of have them at 2-6 by the time we meet them Rd 9. The pressure will be on and the death ride will be in full throttle. This could go horribly wrong for them. We are in a no lose position here.

On another note there has been an almost unanimous universal approval and acclaim for this trade on this board. This is a real worry. I thought Noble was a soft touch and he gives away too much to get deals done. What’s going on Nobes?

Bit early I know but what else is there. I just checked Port’s fixture to do a bit of a ladder prediction thing and I sort of have them at 2-6 by the time we meet them Rd 9. The pressure will be on and the death ride will be in full throttle. This could go horribly wrong for them. We are in a no lose position here.

On another note there has been an almost unanimous universal approval and acclaim for this trade on this board. This is a real worry. I thought Noble was a soft touch and he gives away too much to get deals done. What’s going on Nobes?

He obviously started reading big footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back