Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick 11-14

• Pick 15-18

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

7985551B-81A5-4E51-8C35-E470A6C497FC.gif

Huge effort by the Suns with their best midfielder out handing the Tigers their 5th loss in a row

Pick swap relates to the Hopper deal and I think Hardwick looks to be questioning it 🤭

Taranto though was BOG for the Tigers

I think they can get close to the spoon, well hope.
There lucky they have WCE next at the G, tough 3 after that Cats, Bombers, Port then have us at Giants Stadium which will be huge game

Richmond are in such a hole to start things off that even if they're able to turn things around it's going to be tough to rack up enough wins with less time left. I think at best they're a fringe 8 side when healthy so in these earlier games when they're a bit injured we just have to hope they keep dropping games. West Coast is a win next week but the 3 after that are all very losable for them and then they plus at home, it's not impossible they're 1-4 over their next 5.

Feel sorry for Hopper in this . I guess he didn't want to waste a year at GWS in 2023.
Hopefully this encourages players to stay longer here, at least stay until they are free agents.

Taranto has quickly become one of their best/most important players….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Feel sorry for Hopper in this . I guess he didn't want to waste a year at GWS in 2023.
Hopefully this encourages players to stay longer here, at least stay until they are free agents.
Eh? Nah if they want to run then I prefer they go before so we can get the best for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the bounce last night Andrew Gaze referred to the current bottom 4 and made the comment “Harley Reid” which is hilarious because the tigers are player for the Harley Reid cup on behalf of the giants. Lol
Yeah, even on their board there's 1 or 2 fans who haven't quite got the picture ... saying "well, let's just tank for Harley Reid" ... and having it pointed out to them. :D

Anyway, we'll see where they end up - injuries are not helping at the moment, but I don't think they're actually as bad as what their current position makes them seem, but it's easy to lose heart and just drop away. Any pick in single digits is a bonus; anything 5 or less a super bonus.

Yeah, even on their board there's 1 or 2 fans who haven't quite got the picture ... saying "well, let's just tank for Harley Reid" ... and having it pointed out to them. :D

Anyway, we'll see where they end up - injuries are not helping at the moment, but I don't think they're actually as bad as what their current position makes them seem, but it's easy to lose heart and just drop away. Any pick in single digits is a bonus; anything 5 or less a super bonus.
Yeah I agree things are not as bad as it looks just now …. They get lunch back and Nankervis and they’ll pinch a few

Yeah I agree things are not as bad as it looks just now …. They get lunch back and Nankervis and they’ll pinch a few
Any chance they do a swans 2017 season?
I doubt it, they might recover to about 9 wins, probably just below us. We might end up with 3 consecutive 1st round picks, like essendon 3 years ago. Ideally Richmond finish 16th ( surely they won't finish lower than north, wce) us in the top 8.

Any chance they do a swans 2017 season?
I doubt it, they might recover to about 9 wins, probably just below us. We might end up with 3 consecutive 1st round picks, like essendon 3 years ago. Ideally Richmond finish 16th ( surely they won't finish lower than north, wce) us in the top 8.
I expect they’ll finish 12th to 9th …. Whoever wins our game ends up higher

It'd be beautiful.
I feel like Richmond will rebound...but if they continue to play like this....they won't.
Richmond very well might rebound but they're in such a big hole already that they'd have to come back from so much in order for this pick to not be really good, their poor start to the year has cost them so much that even a stronger second half doesn't get them out of danger. Their injury list while long doesn't include a ton of good players, it not like they're missing the core of their team on weekends they were still one of the 4 most experienced sides last week. Lynch will be a big in for them and Nank will be a nice addition but Lynch is the only really needle mover out of those 2 imo, Nank coming back isn't going to change the trajectory of their season.

Back