Oppo Camp Death Riding: Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it too late to be back Butler ?

Did he play a better game at the Tigers?

Anyway, Butler's impact highlights again the importance of speed as an attribute in the 16 min qtr.

St Kilda where 30 points ahead of North to apparently at one stage. We need to consider them as a serious threat and I think we play them in a couple of weeks.

They can't be underestimated in the new conditions and they could easily get under the guard of Collingwood

Last edited:

Anyway, Butler's impact highlights again the importance of speed as an attribute in the 16 min qtr.

St Kilda where 30 points ahead of North to apparently at one stage. We need to consider them as a serious threat and I think we play them in a couple of weeks.

They can't be underestimated in the new conditions and they could easily get under the guard of Collingwood

St Kilda & North Melbourne are the 2 teams that have impressed me so far this season. Port Adelaide look good but I'll reserve my judgement when they play someone harder.

St Kilda & North Melbourne are the 2 teams that have impressed me so far this season. Port Adelaide look good but I'll reserve my judgement when they play someone harder.

Agree, but Rozee is a gun and they are putting him in the middle more and has speed.

Marshall in highlights looked very good and could be the next big thing KPP wise so there is reason for them arguably improving.

They are good and bad and can fix the bad so they are a team that one has to be wary of I think

Wasnt Butler supposed to be suspended?

Or did he get off cause Williamstown are flogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler was always going to come good again, flogs on here who called for him to be traded need a good look at themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back