Multiplat Death Stranding

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
Just finished this tonight. Oddly emotional at the end.
What a strange yet awesome game. Definitely one of a kind.
Only did 50 hours as i am not gonna bother going for plat. Will probably go looking for the soundtrack. Nice and chill.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Can't recall if I've asked but I plan I playing this after I finish immortals fenyx rising. Any jump scares in this?

Sorta, sometimes it seems like it when you're not prepared for it and a BT appears. I wouldn't consider it a spooky game by any stretch though. Probably on par with something like Days Gone in that regard. When you strip it down it's an open world action game but with a supernatural setting.

Pretty cool game though. I'm glad I gave it longer than I did when it first launched. The first few hours at least are a genuine slog but once you get to the second map it opens up and is a pretty relaxing game. I hit a wall though. Probably my fault of doing everything but the story but by the time I was supposed to go to the third map I was pretty much over the loop.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Just finished this tonight. Oddly emotional at the end.
What a strange yet awesome game. Definitely one of a kind.
Only did 50 hours as i am not gonna bother going for plat. Will probably go looking for the soundtrack. Nice and chill.
Low Roar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back