Multiplat Death Stranding

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, really?

Thats pretty cool. They always seem to be vaguely in the right place, which is why I assumed they were pre-determined.

Certainly some of it is pre-determined but also in a way where people think the same thing.

Wow, really?

Thats pretty cool. They always seem to be vaguely in the right place, which is why I assumed they were pre-determined.

I have found those tracks only appear after I have walked a certain way. It's very interesting! And you get likes for people who "use the same path as you".

I played offline so i never saw any of the paths already made, one of the reasons i chose offline. You do have to walk them a few times to get it to a really nice hard path, they also disappear a bit quicker offline if you don't use them and without anyone else trekking along them .
Since i started playing online i think most people just use vehicles to get everywhere so you dont see nice defined paths, everything is sort of just flattened and smooth.

Even at around 150 hours now i still see something new every time i play. I was taking on some mules when one shot a grenade at me that when it exploded it released oil or something on the ground that made sam slip over and slide around, never seen them use those before.
Last night when i went to a private room i noticed sams hands and feet were black, gave him a shower but it didn't wash off. I must have spent to much time in the snow and he had frostbite.

I played offline so i never saw any of the paths already made, one of the reasons i chose offline. You do have to walk them a few times to get it to a really nice hard path, they also disappear a bit quicker offline if you don't use them and without anyone else trekking along them .
Since i started playing online i think most people just use vehicles to get everywhere so you dont see nice defined paths, everything is sort of just flattened and smooth.

Even at around 150 hours now i still see something new every time i play. I was taking on some mules when one shot a grenade at me that when it exploded it released oil or something on the ground that made sam slip over and slide around, never seen them use those before.
Last night when i went to a private room i noticed sams hands and feet were black, gave him a shower but it didn't wash off. I must have spent to much time in the snow and he had frostbite.

"Have you managed the pizza deliveries offline?"

Yeah i finished the last one aboit a week ago, not lomg after i finished the game.

Edit: last one i would have done online.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're hard coz you have to keep the container horizontal yeah? Can you just chuck them in a truck?

There is something different with the time fall one. It's borderline trolling.

If you have the roads done the second half shouldn't be much hassle, just put a speed skeleton on for any flat bits.
The worst bit for me was the rocky area between the weather station and distro center, i hadn't been through there very often then so didn't have a set path and also hit BTs in that area. I also only had the first few roads done which were near the end of the trip. Took me 31mins 1sec 1% damage with a A rating.

Edit: I have been running around in a red suit on a red bike wearing a santa cap spreading Christmas cheer by delivering presents, it has now become a santa simulator.

Last edited:
Decided instead of getting a pizza I would instead journey to get a santa hat.

Fast travel to the closest location to the first prepper who I hadn't come across yet. Thanks google. It's a long journey through the snowy mountains. About ten minutes in I realised that of course I don't have any of my gear because I fast travelled. Hopefully no baddies along the way, these boots will need to last. Half way, I spot another place. The mountaineer. Ok cool connect this dude and make myself some gear, nope he won't see me. Onwards I say. Getting closer, starts raining, shoes almost broken, very close now, shoes broken. I'm bleeding. Hundred metres away I'll make it, I make it. The first prepper and a Santa hat. Doors closed. What the *, why? Now I'm on top of a mountain, no shoes, cold, hungry, alone. Well need to carry on, I run, I fall, I die. I'm alive again, must make it, oh babies dead, ok. Keep going. Thank the stars for grubs as I won't bleed to death. Make it safely to safety. Pause, save, goodnight. Won't be back on this for a few weeks as going away. * this game.

Seems like that pizza delivery would have been a walk in the park compared to your little expedition.
Doors closed. What the fu**
I think there was always some lost loot for the prepper around the spiritualists bunker to get you introduced to him. He was a bit of a pita to lvl up, i didn't find many orders for him mostly lost loot.

I was quite miffed when
Why couldn't you wear it ? It wouldn't equip or didn't show up as a option to equip.

Seems like that pizza delivery would have been a walk in the park compared to your little expedition.

I think there was always some lost loot for the prepper around the spiritualists bunker to get you introduced to him. He was a bit of a pita to lvl up, i didn't find many orders for him mostly lost loot.

Why couldn't you wear it ? It wouldn't equip or didn't show up as a option to equip.

Ah damn, the guides did keep mentioning the spiritualist but I obviously knew better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back