PS4 Death Stranding

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Thread starter Moderator #1
Worthy of its own thread now that we're getting some information.

Kojima's presentation: www.ign.com/videos/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-hideo-kojimas-enigmatic-explanation-of-death-stranding

IGN summary:
Details on story were scarce, but Kojima said that the title was inspired by whales and dolphins who sometimes get stranded on the beach.

"The title is about something from another world stranded on our world".

Kojima said that Death Stranding will be an open-world game with a lot of player freedom, and co-op will be a feature. He also reiterated a lot of the same cryptic stuff around Death Stranding's themes that were revealed to us in our interview with him at E3.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-death-stranding-will-be-open-world-have-co-op

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #3
This feels so Lovecraft. Going by the trailer at the time I just assumed this was going to be 2spooky4me but I right now I'm intrigued.

Balony_pony16

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Saw it being referred to as "BP Petroleum" earlier in comment sections elsewhere haha... with mexico gulf dlc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

calyam

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I want to be excited for this but Kojima hasn't released a game with a good narrative in 12 years. Wonder whether he can find the sweet spot between good narrative and gameplay last found in Snake Eater.

The Big Sauce

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Will be using Guerilla Games engine. which means it will be running on the same engine as Horizon.

Blacky

The King
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
Moderator #24
I want to be excited for this but Kojima hasn't released a game with a good narrative in 12 years. Wonder whether he can find the sweet spot between good narrative and gameplay last found in Snake Eater.
Snake Eater was so so good

Top Bottom