Multiplat Death Stranding

Remove this Banner Ad

The Santa hat also comes with some crazy abilities pantskyle. Keep at it! Having said that I got it very late and he had a delivery for me. I had to go somewhere else first and then deliver something back to him. Only got the Santa hat after 3 deliveries

Mopped up the last few collectibles last night with help from a map to get the platinum. will give the game a rest for awhile, maybe, my nephew is going to grab it on the weekend to give it a go but he rarely likes my games so will most likely get it back soon. will go back to finishing off GR Breakpoint which i was enjoying but put down once i started playing DS and Star Wars JFO.

A few screenshots

No way am I trying for those trophies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I found out I had three weeks off instead of two I grabbed this a couple days ago. Reading this thread I fully understand it's a slow burn but just wondering how long until the good stuff kicks in? I think I'm about 3-4 hours in including cut scenes (I nodded off a few times as I'm still winding down from work)

Just finished the part about BB getting stressed out and got some shower water to use against BTs or something lol. How many more hours of introductions until I'm mostly free to wander and be the greatest post apocalyptic UPS delivery man that ever lived? Also most importantly, how much longer until poop bombs?

I can't remember exactly but i am sure it was under 10 hrs for me before i got to the next area and i am sure i had a few different grenades types unlocked by then. I am still not sure if there is any differences between the 3 types of ex grenades, i was mainly using them on the bt's that try and grab you.

I read that you get a cake in your room on your birthday, i am going to have to get my copy back now as it is my birthday in a few weeks and sam deserves a slice of cake.

When I found out I had three weeks off instead of two I grabbed this a couple days ago. Reading this thread I fully understand it's a slow burn but just wondering how long until the good stuff kicks in? I think I'm about 3-4 hours in including cut scenes (I nodded off a few times as I'm still winding down from work)

Just finished the part about BB getting stressed out and got some shower water to use against BTs or something lol. How many more hours of introductions until I'm mostly free to wander and be the greatest post apocalyptic UPS delivery man that ever lived? Also most importantly, how much longer until poop bombs?

For me it was the second map. Game opens up and you get a few upgrades that makes things less of a chore. Still a chore but less so.

With the BTs
once I got the hand cuff blade thing that was it for me. Just park the vehicle sweep the path on foot. Quick and easy.

I just use the weapons for the mule camps. It's good fun planning a raid on one of their camps or post boxes. Just go in on a bike. One weapon and a speed skeleton. Leave the bike in a strategic place then pissbolt in, load up with as much as you dare and hightail it back to the bike.

Yeah some like mount knot city and distro centers seemed to take a bit. Once you get easier access to places and do bigger and longer distance orders they progress pretty quick.

Yeah some like mount knot city and distro centers seemed to take a bit. Once you get easier access to places and do bigger and longer distance orders they progress pretty quick.
I've built all the roads in the area I'm in but people like the collector are just really stingy and there aren't many orders for them. I've decided to just start methodically working through all the deliveries I haven't attempted for everyone yet and see if that helps.

Not sure how you get the legendary delivery trophies either. I have over 100 legendary thingies but haven't got either trophy.

To get legend of legend ranks the game needs to be on hard and for the trophy it needs to be 20 unique orders of each type, each order can only count once. I played on hard and always chose premium orders so got most of them naturally and then just tried to find the easiest timed orders for the few i had remaining.

Think the collector had a lot of retrieval orders, getting all his PlayStations back from the mules.

With the BTs
once I got the hand cuff blade thing that was it for me. Just park the vehicle sweep the path on foot. Quick and easy.

I just use the weapons for the mule camps. It's good fun planning a raid on one of their camps or post boxes. Just go in on a bike. One weapon and a speed skeleton. Leave the bike in a strategic place then pissbolt in, load up with as much as you dare and hightail it back to the bike.

Where do you get the cuff blade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back