Multiplat Death Stranding

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished this tonight. Oddly emotional at the end.
What a strange yet awesome game. Definitely one of a kind.
Only did 50 hours as i am not gonna bother going for plat. Will probably go looking for the soundtrack. Nice and chill.

Can't recall if I've asked but I plan I playing this after I finish immortals fenyx rising. Any jump scares in this?

Sorta, sometimes it seems like it when you're not prepared for it and a BT appears. I wouldn't consider it a spooky game by any stretch though. Probably on par with something like Days Gone in that regard. When you strip it down it's an open world action game but with a supernatural setting.

Pretty cool game though. I'm glad I gave it longer than I did when it first launched. The first few hours at least are a genuine slog but once you get to the second map it opens up and is a pretty relaxing game. I hit a wall though. Probably my fault of doing everything but the story but by the time I was supposed to go to the third map I was pretty much over the loop.

Just finished this tonight. Oddly emotional at the end.
What a strange yet awesome game. Definitely one of a kind.
Only did 50 hours as i am not gonna bother going for plat. Will probably go looking for the soundtrack. Nice and chill.
Low Roar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back