Multiplat Death Stranding

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Worthy of its own thread now that we're getting some information.

Kojima's presentation: www.ign.com/videos/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-hideo-kojimas-enigmatic-explanation-of-death-stranding

IGN summary:
Details on story were scarce, but Kojima said that the title was inspired by whales and dolphins who sometimes get stranded on the beach.

"The title is about something from another world stranded on our world".

Kojima said that Death Stranding will be an open-world game with a lot of player freedom, and co-op will be a feature. He also reiterated a lot of the same cryptic stuff around Death Stranding's themes that were revealed to us in our interview with him at E3.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-death-stranding-will-be-open-world-have-co-op

Kojima says '18. Well, sort of. He said it would be out the year before some anime movie was set (2019). :drunk:

Going by the article they haven't started work on the game so certainly won't be next year.

"The title is about something from another world stranded on our world".

They stole that idea from my life.

Me+too+man+me+too+we+are+just+gamer+immigrants+_d6efe612fbd220e80b30a14e80c2221a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to be excited for this but Kojima hasn't released a game with a good narrative in 12 years. Wonder whether he can find the sweet spot between good narrative and gameplay last found in Snake Eater.
Snake Eater was so so good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back