Death threats and stalking, #richmondculture 101

Remove this Banner Ad

2016, 2017 & 2019 directly organised by the AFL

2018 was the best, The look on the faces of Eddie & his w***er son's was priceless
I just remember the looks on your players faces when they realised they'd blown the 1st AFL premiership, poor Suma, he was broken...

I remember 1990 more than 2010

There will only ever be one FIRST

And it's ours :cool:

I just remember the looks on your players faces when they realised they'd blown the 1st AFL premiership, poor Suma, he was broken...

I remember 1990 more than 2010

There will only ever be one FIRST

And it's ours :cool:
It's not Collingwood's, it's the VFL's

It's not Collingwood's, it's the VFL's
Just checked, says AFL on the cup, gave it a kiss, humped it a little, gave it a spit and polish, told it that it was more important to me than my children, teared up a little when I had to leave it

will the 2020 flag be organized by the afl?
I don't think they can carry Richmond any more, they'll have to choose a new basket case.

First it was the Bulldogs who done absolutely nothing after their gift, then the AFL tried to give Shitmond a revival via a 3peat.

Maybe Cockburn will get another 2013 spec ride? Norf maybe?

I don't think they can carry Richmond any more, they'll have to choose a new basket case.

First it was the Bulldogs who done absolutely nothing after their gift, then the AFL tried to give Shitmond a revival via a 3peat.

saints are a chance then.

You know as well as I do Freo fluked their way in that 2013 Grand final.

I dont know how we beat Geelong in that dung heap.

We beat the swans in the prelim as they were cooked and had 5-6 of their best 22 out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie's w***er sons would be up there
Now don't be a hater because they have more than you (flags and money)

Just enjoy the fact that you were a small part of NUMBER 1

saints are a chance then.

You know as well as I do Freo fluked their way in that 2013 Grand final.

I dont know how we beat Geelong in that dung heap.

We beat the swans in the prelim as they were cooked and had 5-6 of their best 22 out.
The VFL gifted it to the Bulldogs in 2016 and then tried to give Shitmond a 3peat, both s**t truck clubs with supporters long awaiting success

Saints or Shemons would be the best bet, don't rule out a 2013 spec carry for Cockburn though

So much Melting :tearsofjoy:

The VFL gifted it to the Bulldogs in 2016 and then tried to give Shitmond a 3peat, both s**t truck clubs with supporters long awaiting success

Saints or Shemons would be the best bet, don't rule out a 2013 spec carry for Cockburn though
You lost a home final to them and your still sooking maybe it should have been played at a neutral stadium like the MCG you play good there against sh!t teams just not the good ones.

You lost a home final to them and your still sooking maybe it should have been played at a neutral stadium like the MCG you play good there against sh!t teams just not the good ones.
The VFL don't like to let us have many games at the MCG

How good was that 2018 Shitmond choke and eventual flag winners

The VFL don't like to let us have many games at the MCG
How good was that 2018 Shitmond choke and eventual flag winners
I would rather lose a prelim than a grand final and I loved seeing the pies choke even harder it was like seeing an arch enemy abusing you while walking into a train I loved it. Thank you for that and then bending over in the finals in 2019 like the little bitches you are :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back