Multiplat Deathloop

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks good I like the retro design, shame it a time exclusive for PS5 and us xbox users have to wait 6-12 months :(

Quite possibly the last bethesda game to come out on PS5 with the Microsoft acquisition

That's about a 0% chance of being accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Microsoft didn't buy Bethesda to put it's content on competitor platforms just like Netflix doesn't release their content on competitor streaming services.

If there is a new fallout or elder scrolls in the future it'll be exclusive to xbox/PC or xcloud

No it won't be, it may be a timed exclusive but they won't miss out on the Sony revenue.

No it won't be, it may be a timed exclusive but they won't miss out on the Sony revenue.
Sony revenue lol Microsoft is a trillion dollar company, they can weather short term pain for long term gain which is their goal.
The only way Sony will get new Bethesda games is if Sony allows gamepass on their system.

Microsoft has gone all in on gamepass/streaming not physical discs. They offer 3 platforms that you can access their content. Everyone has a phone, that's how you can access the content.

Other than pre existing games or contracts that were written up before the acquisition it is very unlikely PlayStation will see new games made by bethesda studios.

Accept the reality, if Sony purchased Bethesda there wouldn't even be a discussion, it'll be exclusive only to their console.

Sony revenue lol Microsoft is a trillion dollar company, they can weather short term pain for long term gain which is their goal.
The only way Sony will get new Bethesda games is if Sony allows gamepass on their system.

Microsoft has gone all in on gamepass/streaming not physical discs. They offer 3 platforms that you can access their content. Everyone has a phone, that's how you can access the content.

Other than pre existing games or contracts that were written up before the acquisition it is very unlikely PlayStation will see new games made by bethesda studios.

Accept the reality, if Sony purchased Bethesda there wouldn't even be a discussion, it'll be exclusive only to their console.

Already changing your story to suit your narrative, first it was Deathloop could be the last game on PS and now it's pre-existing contracts blah blah blah.

Maybe do some research on what's actually being said about it.

Already changing your story to suit your narrative, first it was Deathloop could be the last game on PS and now it's pre-existing contracts blah blah blah.

Maybe do some research on what's actually being said about it.
Your denial is cute, haven't changed anything. Deathloop is a pre existing contract. Just like current fallout will still be supported by Microsoft.

I first said its a possibility deathloop will be the last, never said its certain. You're chucking a hissy because a random on an anomous forym said it might happen. We will find out in the coming months what is Microsoft intentions

Last edited:
Your denial is cute, haven't changed anything. Deathloop is a pre existing contract. Just like current fallout will still be supported by Microsoft.

I first said its a possibility deathloop will be the last, never said its certain. You're chucking a hissy because a random on an anomous forym said it might happen. We will find out in the coming months what is Microsoft intentions

You're so rattled you can't even spell, take a deep breath champ.

If you want to think that any new ESO will be removed from PS or think that Starfield or ES6 will be console exclusives that is nice for you. I don't think that will happen at all and even comments out of Bethesda and even Microsoft has alleviated some of those concerns.

I also don't need to be in denial, I own an x-box and will own the Series X when I can be bothered to buy one.

You're so rattled you can't even spell, take a deep breath champ.

If you want to think that any new ESO will be removed from PS or think that Starfield or ES6 will be console exclusives that is nice for you. I don't think that will happen at all and even comments out of Bethesda and even Microsoft has alleviated some of those concerns.

I also don't need to be in denial, I own an x-box and will own the Series X when I can be bothered to buy one.
I leave this here, you have no argument just attacking and denial.

In an interview with Kotaku, Xbox boss Phil Spencer didn't say that Microsoft would make future Bethesda games console-exclusives on the Xbox, but he did emphasize that it could. When asked if the company would be able to recoup the $7.5 billion it spent on the acquisition without selling Elder Scrolls 6 on PlayStation consoles, Spencer said flat-out, "Yes."

"I don’t want to be flip about that," he continued. "This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that. Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was, 'How do we keep other players from playing these games?’ We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games."

"But I’ll also say in the model—I’m just answering directly the question that you had—when I think about where people are going to be playing and the number of devices that we had, and we have xCloud and PC and Game Pass and our console base, I don’t have to go ship those games on any other platform other than the platforms that we support in order to kind of make the deal work for us. Whatever that means."

Like I've always said, its a possibility and Microsoft supports 3 platforms which almost everyone has access to atleast one of them.

The details about multiplatform publishing won't even be finalised until later this year. I'm sure it would have been clear in the initial purchase if any exclusive rights were involved and we'd know well in advance if it were the case. That would be horrible PR to announce a massive title only to say "soz lol Microsoft exclusive". Likely timed exclusives imo, it's not like it was a decade or two ago. Remember you can even get MS Office on Mac/iOS.

I leave this here, you have no argument just attacking and denial.

Like I've always said, its a possibility and Microsoft supports 3 platforms which almost everyone has access to atleast one of them.

That article is from October last year. Since then further comments have been made. Those comments from Spencer were even clarified in November by Tom Stuart "We don’t have intentions of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise," Stuart said. "What we want is we want that content, in the long run, to be either first or better or best or pick your differentiated experience, on our platforms. We will want Bethesda content to show up the best as — on our platforms."

Seems fairly clear to me from those comments that they will likely be timed exclusives.

Attack and denial, spare me. If you're going to finally go do some research present the most up to date rebuttal, not the oldest.

The details about multiplatform publishing won't even be finalised until later this year. I'm sure it would have been clear in the initial purchase if any exclusive rights were involved and we'd know well in advance if it were the case. That would be horrible PR to announce a massive title only to say "soz lol Microsoft exclusive". Likely timed exclusives imo, it's not like it was a decade or two ago. Remember you can even get MS Office on Mac/iOS.

Exactly.

Starfield will definitely be on Playstation, too much said already for it not to be. ESO will definitely continue to be Playstation as it is a subscription service with continued content updates. That's a constant revenue stream, regardless of how rich a company is they don't reject money. The Playstation official blog has already teased ES6.

I would also be very surprised if a new Fallout game would be exclusive but that along with ES6 is many years away unless someone else is making it in secret.

Outside of the big names sure some Bethesda games won't make it to Sony but I doubt that'll bother that many people.

Did you even read that article you posted?

"don't have intentions" - it's a possibility like I've always said

"on our platforms" - Bethesda platforms are Microsoft platforms now.

You strengthen my point, thanks.

You obviously don't know how to understand context. The quote clearly refers to the games being first on those platforms (timed exclusives), running best on those platforms (specifically made with the hardware in mind) or more content on those platforms (platform exclusive DLCs).

Deathloop could be the last Bethesda game on PS
0% change of that happening
rant rant rant

😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back