Multiplat Deathloop

Remove this Banner Ad

Sony will still get Bethesda games, but from my understanding is it’ll be picking and choosing which ones.

Microsoft also likely to purchase another big game developer this year, would be a cracking move if they acquired Capcom.

Sony will still get Bethesda games, but from my understanding is it’ll be picking and choosing which ones.

Microsoft also likely to purchase another big game developer this year, would be a cracking move if they acquired Capcom.

If they really wanted to take the piss they'd go for Rockstar.

lol there's no way in hell that MS buys Bethesda and then just has them releasing the same games on both systems creating zero point of differentiation and making the entire purchase pointless. Sure there'll be some games that will go on both that won't be seen as system sellers like the ESO etc but no big ones in the future. There'll still be some come out in the near term that they've already sunk a lot of dev costs into which make sense to follow through on but that'll be it post merger.

CDPR would be cheap, although probably too similar to Bethesda.

I got to see about 30 minutes of gameplay and chat with the developers last week. I loved Dishonored, so by default I was keen for Deathloop, but after seeing it properly, hot damn it's my most anticipated game still to come this year:

Yeah I feel that. I really just thought it was going to be more of the same Arkane in a different but cool setting. While that's still true, the game does look very fun and I'm honestly surprised at how great it looks. Hopefully it plays the same

The Kinda Funny guys previewed it abit this week, it’s certainly and interesting concept. It sounds like a rogue-like but apparently they are refusing to ca it that.

From what I gather you can either have the person chasing you be a CPU or a random who joins your game online as well which could be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so ready for this, the dishonored games are some of my favourites of all time. and Arkane dont miss

I notice you can pick it up for $79, have any other PS5 games come out at that price? or is it a bit of a kick on the way out to Bethesda?

I notice you can pick it up for $79, have any other PS5 games come out at that price? or is it a bit of a kick on the way out to Bethesda?

Battlefield is 79 from Amazon. I
think I paid that for returnal too.

It's the ones published by Sony that are more expensive. Retailers will typically still sell cheaper but RRP (and therefore digital) have been the full $125. As this game was published by Bethesda it was $89 with PS+ on the PS Store.

Looking good. I've been on the fence for a while with this. Roguelikes and anything similar are hit and miss for me. Some recent hype looked good and I purchased it on the weekend for possibly the worst reason ever (wasn't sure if my credit card was working or not lol). Actually keen to get into it this week now.

I haven't been too pumped about this, but that last review dwwaino posted got the juices flowing, and now I've gone and ordered it from JB for $79.

Looking forward to it now. Will be nice to get some variety from Hades honestly, even though I love it

It's a genre that I've never really been into but Returnal and Hades recently changed my mind. I know it's a different spin on the roguelike but suddenly I'm keen for it.

It's a genre that I've never really been into but Returnal and Hades recently changed my mind. I know it's a different spin on the roguelike but suddenly I'm keen for it.
Sounds more like Hades in terms of progression rather than Returnal too which can be easier to manage. Not sure I like the art style but think I'll pick this up today and have a crack. Especially since the other 2 of the genre you mentioned being some of the best 2 games in the past 2 years. (I played Hades in early access).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back