News Deathride 2020 - Port Adelaide 1st Rounder (the others traded in draft carry on)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking forward to seeing how the plethora of Suns young guns from the last 2 drafts go tonight.
About as good as our draftees from ‘16 and ‘17 did in their first season and two seasons. Rowell looked good in what little I watched.

There are flashes from the rest. They still need more mature bodies and experience.

Starting to look like not a great year to have Ports selection.
cute-baby-weeping-to-moms-sad-song.gif

Hopefully we can change that in round 5.

Starting to look like not a great year to have Ports selection.

It's a good point, although I would imagine that this year's draft will be a bit more of a lottery than usual with little exposed form and mixed preparation into playing. Will mean that a player who might've gone 1-5 if the year had played out as usual actually goes 15-20, and vice-versa. So draft order is probably not quite as important as usual I don't think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting draft to have multiple first round picks with the lack of U18 games this season.
Might see them pushed back to the early or mid 20’s by the time academy bids are done.

I’m hoping this draft has the same depth of talent as last years draft, out to about pick 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back