Oppo Camp Deathriding Dogs, Freo and Crows - Daicos points.

Remove this Banner Ad

we can always trade players out. although not sure how many have actual value.
Sier / Lynch maybe a stretch for 3rd rnd.
Thomas and Cox either delist or 4th rnd at best.

we can always trade players out. although not sure how many have actual value.
Sier / Lynch maybe a stretch for 3rd rnd.
Thomas and Cox either delist or 4th rnd at best.
JT is an UFA, so he can walk. Compo wouldn't be much.

But if we can get a couple 3rds/4th, that will help.

True, but also means we have to delist someone else.

I get the feeling we might have to delist a couple of players with the promise of picking them up in the rookie draft so that we can have the empty list spots for the Daicos picks.

I get the feeling we might have to delist a couple of players with the promise of picking them up in the rookie draft so that we can have the empty list spots for the Daicos picks.
I think we'll go that way. Assuming we have enough rookie spots?

Murphy, Madge and Cal would be top of the list I think.

All contracted for 22 aren’t they?

When we wanted points for Daicos and Cal, we delisted the contracted Sam Murray and Tim Broomhead to create a couple of list vacancies and then re-drafted them in the rookie draft. I suspect we'll go a similar way again.

When we wanted points for Daicos and Cal, we delisted the contracted Sam Murray and Tim Broomhead to create a couple of list vacancies and then re-drafted them in the rookie draft. I suspect we'll go a similar way again.

Yeah, could become a bit of a 2-step shuffle. Delist a few senior list players to activate their picks points value, draft ND & Dib, promote existing rookies to residual senior list spots to free up RL spots to redraft delisted senior players. Will be interesting.

True, but also means we have to delist someone else.
Add 39 to GC for 43 and 55 and maybe we can swing 58 for more points depending on how many picks they take to the draft.

Madgen delist/trade/rookie
Thomas delist/trade/rookie
Mayne retired
Greenwood retired
Lynch trade
Cox trade/delist/rookie
Sier trade/ rookie

There’s 7 spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we'll go that way. Assuming we have enough rookie spots?

Murphy, Madge and Cal would be top of the list I think.

Madgen has already had three years on our rookie list. Is he allowed to go back on there?

Madgen has already had three years on our rookie list. Is he allowed to go back on there?
Yeah, they are bringing a new rule in next year that you can have a rookie for a 4th year because of covid/development.

AFL have approved a 4th year on rookie lists for those still on rookie lists as a 1 off this year. Madge would need to be delisted and redrafted though to get back onto the RL.

dogs play lions next week. So hopefully they bomb out there

If both the Dogs and Geelong lose, the Dogs will finish 6th. Only 1 spot higher than if they had lost yesterday plus we got to see Essendon be humiliated.

That's the sweet spot to aim for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back