Toast Deathriding Melbourne 2022! - Pick 14 it is!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No worries - pick 18 has yielded Rance, Shuey, Kerr, Anthony Stephens & Rhyce Shaw.

And our sweet spot does tend to be the 18-30 range.

I dunno, after the Hewett move where we literally created our own bad luck, I'm not sure we're deserving of this kind of good luck. Plus I quite like Melbourne, and I back our ability to find a gun at any pick, so... que sera sera
We are like the mum who had so many kids she did not know what to do with them....--> Still playing at rival clubs
Nank-Richmond-Premiership player
Mitchell-Hawthorn-Brownlow
Allir-Port-Local cult hero
Hewitt-Carlton-In their best 5 and a reason why they are top of the ladder
Parks-Carlton-still on their list
Hannebery-Saints-still in their bests as per pay scales go
Cameron-Collingwood-Still keeping them on the position on the ladder that we love
Dunkley-Western Bullshit-because we don't like people who like to associate with that so we did not pick him
Newman-Carlton-We liked him so much that we found someone who would pay him more
Jones-Saints-Had so much run we said run to Melbourne...and he did!!

You cannot say we are not the mostest club that helps out other clubs....

We are like the mum who had so many kids she did not know what to do with them....--> Still playing at rival clubs
Nank-Richmond-Premiership player
Mitchell-Hawthorn-Brownlow
Allir-Port-Local cult hero
Hewitt-Carlton-In their best 5 and a reason why they are top of the ladder
Parks-Carlton-still on their list
Hannebery-Saints-still in their bests as per pay scales go
Cameron-Collingwood-Still keeping them on the position on the ladder that we love
Dunkley-Western Bullshit-because we don't like people who like to associate with that so we did not pick him
Newman-Carlton-We liked him so much that we found someone who would pay him more
Jones-Saints-Had so much run we said run to Melbourne...and he did!!

You cannot say we are not the mostest club that helps out other clubs....
I like that you’ve overlooked Mr “I don’t think Sydney fans have anything to worry about”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't North win the first 10 rounds a few years ago and then missed finals?

North won the first 9 games in a row and were on top from rounds 4-11 before finishing the home and away season in 8th with a record of 11-10 and only 10% ahead of 9th place (St Kilda who were equal on points)

North then lost the elimination final by 62 points against Adelaide

North won the first 9 games in a row and were on top from rounds 4-11 before finishing the home and away season in 8th with a record of 11-10 and only 10% ahead of 9th place (St Kilda who were equal on points)

North then lost the elimination final by 62 points against Adelaide

.. a truly wonderful lolNorf effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back