Deaths at Dreamworld

Remove this Banner Ad

People have survived being cut in half, there's a Chinese soldier that was run over by a truck and he walks around on his hands and does push ups and stuff. Don't look up the accident video though.

Hopefully if was instant for these poor people.

Wasn't there a story about a man who fell in between a train and the platform and was crushed from the waist down but was still conscious?

When the paramedics came to help they told him as soon as they release the train from him he would die. So he was able to ring his loved ones before dying.

Am I imagining that?

you are an arsehole [/Bigfootyresponse]
Go look through that Siege thread from a few years ago. All these sad emojis and 'shock' despite the fact it was incredibly obvious people would die when the ******* SAS were called in to storm some deadshit wannabe terrorist.

There are zero confirmed reports of what happened or what occurred to how many of the people. Yet, so here we are, with people running with the absolute worst possible outcome of four people being cut in half or decapitated while their children watched. There is almost no evidence to suggest this is a truth – we're going by bloody Reddit and a PDF from some hack journo who's basically trying to tell everyone of the potential horror of the scene. People can't accept the sadness; big news is sad news.

Ultimately, we are humans. We still have the same base instincts as we always have. Wanting to see the worst of the world is natural, and we've all googled things we knew we shouldn't have. But in the end it just seems like we should keep these things to ourself; keep the gossip and stories to a medium that isn't accessible online – someone googling this story could come across this forum and the worst possible outcome being discussed as fact on here could get passed around. Absolutely no decorum on here.

It's not the pub, it's not a horror movie, it's real life and an online database.

Wasn't there a story about a man who fell in between a train and the platform and was crushed from the waist down but was still conscious?

When the paramedics came to help they told him as soon as they release the train from him he would die. So he was able to ring his loved ones before dying.

Am I imagining that?
That's from Taxi Cab Confessions. First episode.

Great show, who knows how true it is.

Am I imagining that?
The movie Signs had a scene similar to this when the woman was pinned against the tree but still alive.

How ******* insensitive.

People on here posting the worst possible outcomes, based on random internet accounts and third-hand quasi-rumours. But of course the 'hope it isn't true' disclaimer means you can't be seen as some sort of grief lord.

It reminds me of my mum's mum: the only time she calls up is to tell us some random person my mum went to school's with parent has died.

Let the news trickle out when it's actually confirmed. Gory half-truths and sensationalist phrases like "shredded like mince" is just barbaric, base-level, mouth-breather s**t.

4434f71697bd30aac490ed4dad7a3bd9e4d4a00a8c23ee75cb7ea1ac9a300892.jpg

Link me to the article where it says all people were cut in half and the children of the victims saw it all.

No one is saying that definitely happened but it's a possibility given the information released, people are always going to speculate with stuff like this.

Link me to the article where it says all people were cut in half and the children of the victims saw it all.
link me to the part of my post where it says not in its entirety

If a relative of the victims happened to come across this page then i doubt someone writing that children were running away and potentially part of the family is hardly the some sort of stuff that is going to tip them over the edge in the context of what has happened today.

And the phrase injuries inconsistent with living was used by one of the emergency workers. That, combined with theme park ride, combined with conveyor belts.... well it doesn't take a Melbourne hipster with 5 years at uni to his name to work out there's a pretty gruesome scene that's unfolded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it's a non specific technical term to cover a set of incredibly horrific injuries; rather than actually stating them.

Judging from the steel & gaps in that conveyor belt, it's safe to assume limbless & head-less torso's....Would have been horrific to see unfold.

Still not as bad as: 'Injuries inconsistent with life'....I mean, WTF?
I guess it's a non specific technical term to cover a set of incredibly horrific injuries; rather than actually stating them.

Ep2006 had a tweet on the previous page with the exact definition of what that means.

In short it's extreme trauma for a body.

Not too say that the paramedics aren't susceptible to be horrified and traumatised by this sort of stuff, but they'd be somewhat used to death and horrific scenes as part of their jobs. Workers working at a theme park do not deal with this everyday, I doubt any of them will continue working at Dreamworld just due to the terrible memories.

The paramedics who attended have been offered counciling, which should give an indication of how bad it was.

Sounds like the kids saw it.

I mean, that s**t is really bad. This is a bad thing. I'm against it.

The most prominent white sheet here looks like a torso and head (and nothing else).

Just guessing.

39B0D5B900000578-3869782-image-a-6_1477381546034.jpg

Not to go full Silent Alarm but that's pure and baseless speculation of the lowest ebb

It's a white sheet. That's all we know.

Just guessing, if there was a body under it, some red stuff might have seeped through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back