Racing December Daily Punt: Getting a new Kah for Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to getting $1.40 shots beat. Watching WA racing is entertaining without having a bet.

I mean the horse should never have been $1.40 but I do find it interesting how Pike gets so overbet when Jmac goes around at a positive ROI in Sydney over the past 12 months. You'd think the pros with their models would level that sort of stuff out.

Back to getting $1.40 shots beat. Watching WA racing is entertaining without having a bet.

I mean the horse should never have been $1.40 but I do find it interesting how Pike gets so overbet when Jmac goes around at a positive ROI in Sydney over the past 12 months. You'd think the pros with their models would level that sort of stuff out.
There's a bit more depth in NSW so spreads the coin around. Pike one of very few options in WA and almost the only one the mugs know

JMac is also absolutely elite, one of the best riders this country has ever seen imo

Pikes an interesting mix of get back run on flashy types combined with expected improvers that get over bet.
Jmac a freak and not fair to compare to.

Give us your best for today guys! In iso so the account will be getting a workout today

Apparently PRESENT ROAD is a set up job in R4 at Limerick tonight if your still going at 1am

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back