Racing December Daily Punt: Getting a new Kah for Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple Eight out to $21 for Interdominion Final next week.
King of Swing and Expensive Ego are both flying at the moment and deserve favouritism but he has beaten them both earlier this year.
It's a gruelling event with 3 heats then a final over 3000m over 2 weeks. T8 has had 2 of the easier runs so far, for a 4th and a 2nd, than a few of the others, and shouldn't have any problems making the final.
With the right run and a sit sprint last crack at them he is the one who can cause an upset.
Greg Sugars is as cool as they come in the seat and just the man who can pull this off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen a lot of people spruiking Paula... I'm not so convinced.

Firstly, have to see how this horrendous Pakenham track is playing. Hard to get a gauge until race day on what it's going to be like.

Secondly, her best performance to date was probably over in SA over 1400m (beat Annavisto home which reads well), but even on that day she conceded an impossible margin. Wasn't good enough for the likes of Japery at the end of last prep. Poor on resumption (too wet maybe) and then was good last start in a similar race bar the winner.

More around a $5 chance for me. Looks Like Elvis struggles to win but finds a winnable race here. Maps well. Will be looking outside the two faves.
Prebble post race
"Well that was a bit of a gimme race wasn't it?"
Did lol

Thinks said about LLE at about 9 of his last 10 starts

I can see the Pro's piling into Paula and her starting about 6/4 - totally her race to lose.

Every horse finds their right race. Paula overrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back