December Daily Punt - It's Rudolph By A Nose!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

365 went up a terrible price on Dainty Tess r2 Ascot, if you can take the 11's i would. i have it around 3.6, looks a big error

also whats up with Awesome rock and Dubai, surely not?

Last edited:
365 went up a terrible price on Dainty Tess r2 Ascot, if you can take the 11's i would. i have it around 3.6, looks a big error

To be fair - the Turf can tend to be pretty weak as the big European milers save themselves for the European season. Probably some decent money for 5th/6th and I think (from memory?) Dubai covers costs?

More Australians should actually target the carnival for inflated prizemoney.

Went to Werribee last Tuesday to see a mates horse run.
Why the hell would anybody want to go to the races theses days. Crap facilities which doesn't look like it's changed in 25 years. Run down grandstand, can't always hear the race caller in all parts of the track.

sportsbet tipped me into the last winner at mt barker.

View attachment 315253

must run well to compete? that's generally how it works.

Lol i know, the Sportsbet form comment section has been ridiculously bad the last few weeks. There was one at Launceston the other day i saw that was like "Will be hard to run down here. Not up to it."

...wut.

Just give the temp a few racing buzzwords and see if he can turn them into sentences i think

sportsbet tipped me into the last winner at mt barker.

View attachment 315253

must run well to compete? that's generally how it works.

#certainty for Mount Gambier tomorrow

uZzRLYw.jpg

Why the hell would anybody want to go to the races theses days. Crap facilities which doesn't look like it's changed in 25 years. Run down grandstand, can't always hear the race caller in all parts of the track.
I now only really go to the races at country meetings these days. Last visit was Caulfield Cup day at wodonga. No crowds, BS once a year look at me types, cans $5, tote mistresses friendly.

There used to be a form analyst called Dan Patch who wrote for the Sunday Press i think , he did one meeting a week, the harness meeting for Monday and he commented on every horse! it was the best funniet read ever, he bagged horses, drivers race courses, standing starts,everything. Not politically correct to do it these days but would love someone to do it again these days. might be a market for it

Lennytheshark could be out of the inter. Final will be interesting. Hope Lazarus comes to Victoria would love to see him in action

Is it still part of the VRC? My sister was knocked back from the members area because she was wearing jeans lol!!
This was about 12years ago
Most race courses you struggle to hear the call even Flemington!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There used to be a form analyst called Dan Patch who wrote for the Sunday Press i think , he did one meeting a week, the harness meeting for Monday and he commented on every horse! it was the best funniet read ever, he bagged horses, drivers race courses, standing starts,everything. Not politically correct to do it these days but would love someone to do it again these days. might be a market for it

If anyone wants to bag the harness meetings without sprint lanes then consider me a fan.

Is it still part of the VRC? My sister was knocked back from the members area because she was wearing jeans lol!!
This was about 12years ago
Most race courses you struggle to hear the call even Flemington!!
Remember a Werribee cup day few years ago now. Hot day that ended in a brawl on the lawn

$11 -> $4.6

beaten a neck. by a maiden. fun times. but that's not where it ends,the winner was my best bet from a northam maiden 2 weeks back (which got rolled at evens) :rainbow:

Winning Rupert one to follow. Brained them and smashed the track record eased down at eagle farm
was a very good win. dont get carried away with the track record though they have only been running there for 6 months. The previous winner, Saga Miss is a group 3 horse at least. Once she started getting over distances shes been braining them.

was a very good win. dont get carried away with the track record though they have only been running there for 6 months. The previous winner, Saga Miss is a group 3 horse at least. Once she started getting over distances shes been braining them.

I don't take huge notice of times in general but was certainly an impressive win

not sure how much it affects it but definitely stopped riding on the last stride.

nice go on Mackintosh on the exchange though. nearly started favourite before late rally for PR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back