December Daily Punt - It's Rudolph By A Nose!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a sizeable penalty but due to the Oliver case the rules were changed.

Will be interesting to see how he comes back from this.

Jockeys betting is a bad thing full stop and would open total can of worms if allowed!
Maybe the sheikh should sling him a bit more and he wouldn't have to go all corrupt.

Why is gambling on your own horse illegal. i understand if it if you layed against it to win but surely gambling on it is nothing more than a vote of confidence. Shouldn't have been dealt with more harshly than oliver
What if they just back some and not others? would make it seem like they wouldnt be trying on others?
they should make all jockeys put 1000 of their own money on every horse they ride. Would always get honest racing then!!

A bit of sympathy for the jockeys,they're at the pointy end of a billion dollar gambling industry.How can they not have a punt?

Same for those poor stewards. Why can't they have a lash when they get some good mail.

Wonder how many Xmas presents have gone down the drain with 3 odds on shots going down in the first 3 races at Kyenton today
lol true that
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon there will be the opposite effect. So many people will be wanting to lay her because they think she is too short based on rep

Personally if she gets to $2+ ill be backing her. This is not a strong field, she is brilliantly bred and has looked at the very least decent in her jump outs here. I like the fact there is no real support for any of the other debutants too

I reckon there will be the opposite effect. So many people will be wanting to lay her because they think she is too short based on rep

Personally if she gets to $2+ ill be backing her. This is not a strong field, she is brilliantly bred and has looked at the very least decent in her jump outs here. I like the fact there is no real support for any of the other debutants too
this is like reverse reverse thinking! i like it!
HeathComeBack have you got your punting plan ready for Fleminton Race 1 :)
lay lay lay all the way

Strange situation in the Standish tomorrow. Lucky Hussler nominated and got the max of 61kg, pushing every other runner to the minimum of 54kg. LH didn't accept leaving every runner with 54kg. Weights increased 4kg now every runner in the handicap has 58kg despite a bunch of different rated horses.

Strange situation in the Standish tomorrow. Lucky Hussler nominated and got the max of 61kg, pushing every other runner to the minimum of 54kg. LH didn't accept leaving every runner with 54kg. Weights increased 4kg now every runner in the handicap has 58kg despite a bunch of different rated horses.

if i were a cynical man, which i am. i'd say LH was never running and Thermal Current is a good thing.

happens all the time though.

You still like Tradesman in the cup FallingLiefs ? got on Perfect Reflection at $5 last night and depending on conditions might go again. Weight obviously can play its part but it has had most of these horses covered before and I'm happy to have another go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back