Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

also galaxy star $1.65 this weekend confuses me immensely haven't done the form but surely i can't have it in the red.

Brad Miller was spruiking he lapped up the $2.80 and i was thinking at that point i wouldn't take that.

Absolutely insane to me but have been wrong about every decent WA race all year - on exposed form it is Material Man that deserves to be in the red if anything

Absolutely insane to me but have been wrong about every decent WA race all year - on exposed form it is Material Man that deserves to be in the red if anything

i have them level at a handicap so GS fave in a WFA and will always pull because Pike v Warwick.

just had a quick look computer say she's about $2.80. it's up to how she will stay if you think she's a mile and a half horse she probably wins but if you have queries like me that she's just a shillelagh miler-9f $1.65 looks wrong.

Yeah I think the trip suits MM better - I thought they would be basically joint fave with perhaps GS 20c shorter in the betting due to Pike fap factor

i dont think either are really going to eat up the ground they're just better than the field. Gatting won't eat it up and improve but should hold firmest.

Loading on GS... go pike go ! a drift to $2 would be nice maybe betfair will be an option to get that price

I have no idea how retirees say they have nothing to do. I could literally never work and which Vic country in to Vic metro twilight into HK every day and never get bored.

I have no idea how retirees say they have nothing to do. I could literally never work and which Vic country in to Vic metro twilight into HK every day and never get bored.

Until I get bounced out of the quad with 2nd 3rd and 4th :mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vallaspride last race seymore paying $12 my daughter works with the stable got high hopes at a very nice price

For those looking is actually in Race 5 and is $12 into $7 already :eek:

watched my first race for the day, r6 Seymour. Bravo Terry Bailey, another magnificent stuff up.

To be fair - one was the fave and the other was a grey horse so it would have been pretty hard to distinguish between which was which

Cox Stakes

upload_2018-12-21_6-57-37.png

no pace in it. will be interesting the tactics on the short fave from 7. really relying on her being a genuine mile and a half mare and improve on her Railway. $1.65 puts her around a Caulfield Cup. can't have that.

Cox Stakes

View attachment 597467

no pace in it. will be interesting the tactics on the short fave from 7. really relying on her being a genuine mile and a half mare and improve on her Railway. $1.65 puts her around a Caulfield Cup. can't have that.
Pretty much agree with this. I'll probably have a small play on Gatting and even smaller on Prying Tom (heavier on place).

Racing SA has announced across the board cuts to prizemoney and possible reductions in race dates to deal with a shortfall in funding.
Dying a slow death.
Closing Cheltenham and sale of land to developers which is now St.Clair. $21 million first payment.

Gawler was supposed to take the weight off Morphettville after closure of Victoria Park and Cheltenham.
Never happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back