Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #636
Is it just me or should QLD really produce some more top line competitive horses for the volume of G1’s magic millions sales and number of races they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
After all that.
Nice place price Paris cheers
I must have read old mates tip when I was well into my cups because I totally forgot I bet on it. Just got off the hwy and logged in with an extra few shekels in the account. So cheers!

d0gs

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Would have been interesting to see Just Zerene if it didn't miss the jump but it didn't hit the line as a serious horse.
Outback barbie had almost the worst ride of 2018 for me. That was hard to watch.
Was a happy man to see Alizee win again with a bit of coin in it. For me it's always been a pretty smart horse without the recognition.

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #643
Would have been interesting to see Just Zerene if it didn't miss the jump but it didn't hit the line as a serious horse.
Outback barbie had almost the worst ride of 2018 for me. That was hard to watch.
Was a happy man to see Alizee win again with a bit of coin in it. For me it's always been a pretty smart horse without the recognition.

Alizee not that good, not even in top two foals out of the mare.

Areyoufireal

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NT THUNDER
While I agree on the bad ride I guess you were lucky and missed Hughies effort on Ranier earlier in the spring?

d0gs

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
While I agree on the bad ride I guess you were lucky and missed Hughies effort on Ranier earlier in the spring?
Nah certainly didn't miss that one I was firmly on it too. That was disgraceful but at least Bowman gave it a chance, outback barbie didn't even get daylight.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I must have read old mates tip when I was well into my cups because I totally forgot I bet on it. Just got off the hwy and logged in with an extra few shekels in the account. So cheers!
No problems - sadly the Arabs threw a semi-goodun in the race - just stealing from the battlers as usual!

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Cummings on radio this morning rates it very high.
Likely going All Star Mile race and then is talking a Cox Plate preparation
To be fair - it does win in fap worthy style when it is on a going day.

CP surely taking the piss though - 2000m doesn't look its go and think yesterday was the first time it raced the boys since breaking its Maiden.

Reminds me of Shillelagh

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
To be fair - it does win in fap worthy style when it is on a going day.

CP surely taking the piss though - 2000m doesn't look its go and think yesterday was the first time it raced the boys since breaking its Maiden.

Reminds me of Shillelagh
Reminds me of an old fav of mine Typhoon Tracy

Top Bottom