Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Speaking of - can anyone remember less hype for a Magic Millions!?

I doub't I'd be able to name 5 runners right now without looking at the market.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not worth starting another thread so I'll post this here.

Asian Cup (soccer), India vs UAE. Starts in 30 minutes.

India paying almost $10 for the win, and over $7 for the 'win (draw no bet)' option.

In the first round the Indians spanked Thailand (who won earlier tonight) whereas UAE drew with Bahrain (who looked shit-house earlier tonight against Thailand).

UAE may be hosting the competition but so what? They may have invested big money in soccer but so what? The Indian Super League is full of money, too.

The odds for this match are outrageous and I for one am loading up on the Indians.

If UAE win this match, which is possible, I won't be posting on this forum for a while. I wish you all well.

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Not worth starting another thread so I'll post this here.

Asian Cup (soccer), India vs UAE. Starts in 30 minutes.

India paying almost $10 for the win, and over $7 for the 'win (draw no bet)' option.

In the first round the Indians spanked Thailand (who won earlier tonight) whereas UAE drew with Bahrain (who looked shit-house earlier tonight against Thailand).

UAE may be hosting the competition but so what? They may have invested big money in soccer but so what? The Indian Super League is full of money, too.

The odds for this match are outrageous and I for one am loading up on the Indians.

If UAE win this match, which is possible, I won't be posting on this forum for a while. I wish you all well.
1419D27D-B0D8-42CD-B42A-BF3F69232B93.jpeg
6A4CF32F-D89B-4E4C-8FC5-35BCC586CF7C.gif

Top Bottom