Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Err why has After All That come up $20+ in the second last at Randwick on Saturday? Surely a repeat of its run in the Shorts back on top of the ground and it goes extremely close to winning?

hurts reading,

was always a bad vibe around his condition, haven't seen the fall and probably don't want to, a lot of people getting around the family which is great.

Footage actually doesn't seem that bad - relatively speaking, no jockey fall looks great. But I guess the angle he fell at was the issue.

View attachment 599379

At Gawler cheering a couple of the old mans on. Jeez it’s a shocking meeting. No surprises with the turnout

Nice one.

Not much better than a day at the country races, used to me most weekends in another life.

Might sneak out to Nowra for the New Years twilight

Just Zerene the $800k purchase debuts tomorrow, paying $1.95 and needs to win to make the field for Magic Millions

Seems way too short for an unraced filly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Zerene the $800k purchase debuts tomorrow, paying $1.95 and needs to win to make the field for Magic Millions

Seems way too short for an unraced filly

Hard to know how much is hype and how much is actual ability but wouldn’t say $1.95 is too short for an unraced filly. The good ones destroy them regardless and the good ones start that short at 2 because everyone knows how good they are.

Hard to know how much is hype and how much is actual ability but wouldn’t say $1.95 is too short for an unraced filly. The good ones destroy them regardless and the good ones start that short at 2 because everyone knows how good they are.
its too short for an early 2yo having its first start over 1200m. I am going to lay it on Betfair.

Some half decent fields going around tomorrow, I’m liking:

Doomben
R4. Oberland- e/w
R6. Outback Barbie
R8. Coldstone
R9. Stella Victoria and Femme Fireball

Randwick
R6. Alizee
R7. Arraignment- e/w
R8. After all That

Moonee Valley
Only the 1 bet at the goat track, purely because of runners MV success and that is in the last, R9 Our Luca

Nice one.

Not much better than a day at the country races, used to me most weekends in another life.

Might sneak out to Nowra for the New Years twilight

Do it mate.
Was a good day. The old boy ended up having a winner. We might have carried on like he won the the Manikato but been a while between drinks.
He’s wrapped he’s got one in at The Valley today.

An article todays Sun suggests McEvoy made a comment at dinner with owners that JZ is pretty smart and the "word" then got out and has spread. I got a tip on this last week before it was scratched. If i got a tip then every other joker has as well.

1200m first up in a group 3 is a real test. Its into $1.65 now.

Be interesting to watch

Do it mate.
Was a good day. The old boy ended up having a winner. We might have carried on like he won the the Manikato but been a while between drinks.
He’s wrapped he’s got one in at The Valley today.
Country racing is great. I live Melbourne and rarely go city meetings these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back