Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Hard to know how much is hype and how much is actual ability but wouldn’t say $1.95 is too short for an unraced filly. The good ones destroy them regardless and the good ones start that short at 2 because everyone knows how good they are.

A mate of mine reckoned backing odds on 2yos before the turn of the year blind without any form was actually borderline profitable. So looks like this good thing has qualified by 2 days :D

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A mate of mine reckoned backing odds on 2yos before the turn of the year blind without any form was actually borderline profitable. So looks like this good thing has qualified by 2 days :D

not exactly a who's who but some reasonable 2yo sprinting types

From Within
Coorg
Trekking
Showtime
Jorda
Regimental Force
Chipanda
Calliope
Capitalist
Headwater
Ottoman
Bosnia
Sunny Dragon
Exosphere
Furnaces
Tempt Me Not
Sooboog
Chivalry
I Am Titanium

returns a loss but hard to say it's categorically a bad bet on SP alone. i'd rather take the $5 to win the MM because if it justifies $1.65 it should also be winning that.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i've already been done twice this year by opposing whispers on 2yo's, were horrendously short on trial form both first up 1100m and walk in.

2yo races in general have such a difference between the best horses and worst the good ones find it hard to lose even with luck/other things against them. in general the average punter won't know if the talk is correct so really provide terrible betting races IMO.

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not the first Mcevoy horse to be spruiked. Last one he was keen on was Overexposure. Decent horse but..
Hope they have a win but won’t be getting any of my money

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
This was old timer punting Guru Don Scott

Pointed out that 2yos under even money had a sensational strike rate.

Yes Yes Yes next valley fits the bill

Back