Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is it just me or should QLD really produce some more top line competitive horses for the volume of G1’s magic millions sales and number of races they have.

Would have been interesting to see Just Zerene if it didn't miss the jump but it didn't hit the line as a serious horse.
Outback barbie had almost the worst ride of 2018 for me. That was hard to watch.
Was a happy man to see Alizee win again with a bit of coin in it. For me it's always been a pretty smart horse without the recognition.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would have been interesting to see Just Zerene if it didn't miss the jump but it didn't hit the line as a serious horse.
Outback barbie had almost the worst ride of 2018 for me. That was hard to watch.
Was a happy man to see Alizee win again with a bit of coin in it. For me it's always been a pretty smart horse without the recognition.

Alizee not that good, not even in top two foals out of the mare.

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide

While I agree on the bad ride I guess you were lucky and missed Hughies effort on Ranier earlier in the spring?

While I agree on the bad ride I guess you were lucky and missed Hughies effort on Ranier earlier in the spring?
Nah certainly didn't miss that one I was firmly on it too. That was disgraceful but at least Bowman gave it a chance, outback barbie didn't even get daylight.

I must have read old mates tip when I was well into my cups because I totally forgot I bet on it. Just got off the hwy and logged in with an extra few shekels in the account. So cheers!

No problems - sadly the Arabs threw a semi-goodun in the race - just stealing from the battlers as usual!

Cummings on radio this morning rates it very high.
Likely going All Star Mile race and then is talking a Cox Plate preparation

To be fair - it does win in fap worthy style when it is on a going day.

CP surely taking the piss though - 2000m doesn't look its go and think yesterday was the first time it raced the boys since breaking its Maiden.

Reminds me of Shillelagh

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
To be fair - it does win in fap worthy style when it is on a going day.

CP surely taking the piss though - 2000m doesn't look its go and think yesterday was the first time it raced the boys since breaking its Maiden.

Reminds me of Shillelagh
Reminds me of an old fav of mine Typhoon Tracy

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
whats everyone like today
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not worth starting another thread so I'll post this here.

Asian Cup (soccer), India vs UAE. Starts in 30 minutes.

India paying almost $10 for the win, and over $7 for the 'win (draw no bet)' option.

In the first round the Indians spanked Thailand (who won earlier tonight) whereas UAE drew with Bahrain (who looked s**t-house earlier tonight against Thailand).

UAE may be hosting the competition but so what? They may have invested big money in soccer but so what? The Indian Super League is full of money, too.

The odds for this match are outrageous and I for one am loading up on the Indians.

If UAE win this match, which is possible, I won't be posting on this forum for a while. I wish you all well.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Not worth starting another thread so I'll post this here.

Asian Cup (soccer), India vs UAE. Starts in 30 minutes.

India paying almost $10 for the win, and over $7 for the 'win (draw no bet)' option.

In the first round the Indians spanked Thailand (who won earlier tonight) whereas UAE drew with Bahrain (who looked s**t-house earlier tonight against Thailand).

UAE may be hosting the competition but so what? They may have invested big money in soccer but so what? The Indian Super League is full of money, too.

The odds for this match are outrageous and I for one am loading up on the Indians.

If UAE win this match, which is possible, I won't be posting on this forum for a while. I wish you all well.
1419D27D-B0D8-42CD-B42A-BF3F69232B93.jpeg
6A4CF32F-D89B-4E4C-8FC5-35BCC586CF7C.gif

Back