Racing December Daily Punt: Pikey stole my Christmas money

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all these 3 year and 4 year old races come from. If you've got a 4 year old that can't compete in open company in the city send them to the country and stop stinking up the race cards.

Golden Eagle board

Where did all these 3 year and 4 year old races come from. If you've got a 4 year old that can't compete in open company in the city send them to the country and stop stinking up the race cards.
if we did that with the Standish we would have a field of zero! my god that field is bad!

Anyone rate high bridge in the Bagot?

Not getting enough weight off the far superior AZURO for mine. Plus I reckon those Sydney staying races he has been running around in are complete and utter garbage.

Not getting enough weight off the far superior AZURO for mine. Plus I reckon those Sydney staying races he has been running around in are complete and utter garbage.
Dont mind Ettah James at the odds myself. Sat outside the leader and kicked Secret Blazes head in last start and meeting 1.5kgs better at the weights. Also meeting Azuro better for a 1.5 length defeat so not much between them. i wont have a bet but will only take Azuro and Ettah James in the quad, Secret Blaze can GAGF.

Thanks matey three wide the trip and still gapped them.
No worries! Yep looks to have good ability, money for the fav in the next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're wondering why Nowra was called off today, this from our backyard 10 mins ago.

Packed up and ready to run

Mlo0BZI.jpg

If you're wondering why Nowra was called off today, this from our backyard 10 mins ago.

Packed up and ready to run

Mlo0BZI.jpg
Be safe mate

Heart of Grace going around at a short price at Warrnambool... it gets backed every start and doesnt get close. i know this race is weaker.. but its your money if you back it!
Ive never anti cursed a horse more than this one! i was wrong by about 15 lengths! I blame it on crappy summer racing

Been waiting for Longford Cup markets to go up.

Figured they would put Sir Simon up at a stupid low price like $2.50 or something and La Dernier Fille would then be a good bet.

Bet 365 put Sir Simon up at $4 and Sportsbet put La Dernier Fille up at $5. I'll have some of both thanks. No weight and go forward around Longford, as long as they don't burn each other up they are going to be tough to run down on the tight track.

How Good was Self Assured winning the Auckland Trotting Cup.

Can’t wait to see him back in Oz. The dominion is his oyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back