Racing December Daily Punt: Pikey stole my Christmas money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
But enough of my Hey Doc price. I'm disappointed I didn't have him shorter, I should have obviously but things are easy afterwards, betfair had similar opinions at the jump 8 or so hours after i posted so i am not going to go in depth and try work out why I didn't have him shorter. Not even in the top 10 for the day that I am concerned i got wrong.

More concerned about my Zenaze, Not to be Mist, Elite Street price and still dirty about Uni Time from 2 weeks back

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I think the plan is more to attack the spring than the Autumn - by the time they get out of quarantine it will be too late for the Championswamps.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I remember the big wraps put on a South African "superstar" who came for the cox plate, name was a 1 worder starting with P but its not coming to me. Was gone after 500 meters and ran tailed off. Thats the last South African i can "sort of" remember coming here.

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I remember the big wraps put on a South African "superstar" who came for the cox plate, name was a 1 worder starting with P but its not coming to me. Was gone after 500 meters and ran tailed off. Thats the last South African i can "sort of" remember coming here.
Are you thinking of Paraca? I think she might have been Argentinean.

Edit - you are correct - bred in Argentina but raced in South Africa - finished dead last the year FOO kicked Lonhcat's head in.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Need more races like that. Watched them jump, had a workout, did shopping, smashed out a dozen emails, bite of lunch and still got back in time to see the last lap

G Hackett could've swum the 1500m and still seen the last lap :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love Costano Millie, if she can win a race it will be my happiest moment in horse racing. She is the type of horse that can get on A current affair if she wins, would be a good story for giving horse racing a boost

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Interesting. Have noticed Vorster loves going through fields rather than around them. Not a quality i like in a jockey

TheJanuaryMan

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That ride over the last 400m on High Hopper - as drifting favorite - in Vic in R6 would deserve to draw attention from stewards. Philpot was leading easily on it and then just kept it right off the fence and allowed the one behind it to go through with no difficulty whatsoever.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
That ride over the last 400m on High Hopper - as drifting favorite - in Vic in R6 would deserve to draw attention from stewards. Philpot was leading easily on it and then just kept it right off the fence and allowed the one behind it to go through with no difficulty whatsoever.
i would say it was more the weight/inexperience/incompetence rather than a pull up. This happens in Sydney metro pretty much 2 or 3 times a week and nothing is ever mentioned.

Chism

Sep 7, 2008
Watching Robertson
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cowboys, Pacers , HotSpurs ,Dodgers
FallingLiefs and iluvparis you keep attacking each other you are both booted from the thread.

Enough of the childish insults and following of each other around with tit for tat insults.

It stops here and won’t be discussed again nor will it be tolerated in other threads on here.

balmainforever

Top Bottom