Racing December Daily Punt: Pikey stole my Christmas money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
NSW racing is aligned to Sky that’s why metro meets don’t get bumped.

the bool has been hopeless all day today.

racing com didn’t even give a lead to Traralgon
Yeah I get that and the NSW favouritism has been clear and evident for years, but to see that happen today was just embarrassing.

Send it to SR2 for a Newcastle scrubber race
Have it on split screen for Dubbo trots, with audio from Dubbo
Cross to Sandown dogs with 1000m to go, again on split screen and with dogs audio

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
NSW racing is aligned to Sky that’s why metro meets don’t get bumped.

the bool has been hopeless all day today.

racing com didn’t even give a lead to Traralgon
It doesnt matter. It was by far the biggest race of the day. Sky Channel is everything that is wrong with Australian racing. Its a pathetic coverage that does nothing to showcase racing, it only showcases the degenerate punters. It needs to seperate Trots greyhounds and Racing and have a proper channel dedicated to the Australian racing states, It cant handle the amount of racing, its on air presenters are clueless except Gaitor and Brassel. It just needs to be blown up

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Yeah I get that and the NSW favouritism has been clear and evident for years, but to see that happen today was just embarrassing.

Send it to SR2 for a Newcastle scrubber race
Have it on split screen for Dubbo trots, with audio from Dubbo
Cross to Sandown dogs with 1000m to go, again on split screen and with dogs audio
Obviously the producers aren’t fans of big Rick :)

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
It doesnt matter. It was by far the biggest race of the day. Sky Channel is everything that is wrong with Australian racing. Its a pathetic coverage that does nothing to showcase racing, it only showcases the degenerate punters. It needs to seperate Trots greyhounds and Racing and have a proper channel dedicated to the Australian racing states, It cant handle the amount of racing, its on air presenters are clueless except Gaitor and Brassel. It just needs to be blown up
And racing com which is solely Victorian gave nothing for the last At Traralgon. Except to jump to Terry as they jumped

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The blue channel on Sky was completely different 25 years ago and was probably more popular too

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton

Why on earth would the dogs and trots agree to go to a different channel from thoroughbreds? The loss in turnover would cripple them.

Each state already is on a dedicated thoroughbred channel as well so people have the option for that if they want.

There is a million problems with sky channel but I wouldn’t put bumping a race running 7 minutes late so they can show a race from their own jurisdiction at advertised start time at the top of the list.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why on earth would the dogs and trots agree to go to a different channel from thoroughbreds? The loss in turnover would cripple them.

Each state already is on a dedicated thoroughbred channel as well so people have the option for that if they want.

There is a million problems with sky channel but I wouldn’t put bumping a race running 7 minutes late so they can show a race from their own jurisdiction at advertised start time at the top of the list.
because they are completely different sports

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would have thought the $2 Picka Plum is a gift in the next at the Sunny Coast. 2 months between runs last time and battled on well. Barefoot is one of mine but gone and Bering Sea is not good enough

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Superstorm accepts for the KT. Not a big fan of 3yo's this year but if one were to win it, he seems absurd price at 18's sportsbet given he will likely see the shades first time this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back