Racing December Daily Punt: Pikey stole my Christmas money

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But enough of my Hey Doc price. I'm disappointed I didn't have him shorter, I should have obviously but things are easy afterwards, betfair had similar opinions at the jump 8 or so hours after i posted so i am not going to go in depth and try work out why I didn't have him shorter. Not even in the top 10 for the day that I am concerned i got wrong.

More concerned about my Zenaze, Not to be Mist, Elite Street price and still dirty about Uni Time from 2 weeks back

I remember the big wraps put on a South African "superstar" who came for the cox plate, name was a 1 worder starting with P but its not coming to me. Was gone after 500 meters and ran tailed off. Thats the last South African i can "sort of" remember coming here.

I remember the big wraps put on a South African "superstar" who came for the cox plate, name was a 1 worder starting with P but its not coming to me. Was gone after 500 meters and ran tailed off. Thats the last South African i can "sort of" remember coming here.

Are you thinking of Paraca? I think she might have been Argentinean.

Edit - you are correct - bred in Argentina but raced in South Africa - finished dead last the year FOO kicked Lonhcat's head in.

Keen to have a go on Miss Elena tommorow hopefully get some of Saturdays money back.

Seriously? It ran on Friday night aswell. Time to let it enjoy a paddock I reckon.

The two weeks in between runs had sent it over the top then - the 4 day break will have it super tightened up here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Costano Millie, if she can win a race it will be my happiest moment in horse racing. She is the type of horse that can get on A current affair if she wins, would be a good story for giving horse racing a boost

Interesting. Have noticed Vorster loves going through fields rather than around them. Not a quality i like in a jockey

That ride over the last 400m on High Hopper - as drifting favorite - in Vic in R6 would deserve to draw attention from stewards. Philpot was leading easily on it and then just kept it right off the fence and allowed the one behind it to go through with no difficulty whatsoever.

That ride over the last 400m on High Hopper - as drifting favorite - in Vic in R6 would deserve to draw attention from stewards. Philpot was leading easily on it and then just kept it right off the fence and allowed the one behind it to go through with no difficulty whatsoever.
i would say it was more the weight/inexperience/incompetence rather than a pull up. This happens in Sydney metro pretty much 2 or 3 times a week and nothing is ever mentioned.

FallingLiefs and iluvparis you keep attacking each other you are both booted from the thread.

Enough of the childish insults and following of each other around with tit for tat insults.

It stops here and won’t be discussed again nor will it be tolerated in other threads on here.

balmainforever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back