Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
R10 Addington - Ripstorm $2
Really like this dog. Draw not an issue. Should lead all the way

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
One of the more horrendous takes even for him. Pretty much akin to let's cut the Melbourne Cup distance down a 1000m and make it WFA so be get better horses and less distance between 1st and last.

Let's get rid of those bloody steeples in the National too and cut the distance in half. Sick of them plodders always winning and half the horses being tailed off

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Struggling to see Inspirational Girl staying in the black at the moment, I want to back Too Close The Sun and really don't want Inspirational Girl shorter than the $2.30 I have at the moment because I don't see her holding her railway but can't see how she doesn't shorten.

Super strong SP and beat every competitor bar Kay Cee with a positive weight pull probably stays better than sprint/mile. 3yo's are just not good enough and they are the only way to get a price about IG. This could just about be a 2 horse race quick look I only have 3 horses under $20 the other being Kay Cee but thats a soft rating I'm still not convinced about her.

One of the more horrendous takes even for him. Pretty much akin to let's cut the Melbourne Cup distance down a 1000m and make it WFA so be get better horses and less distance between 1st and last.

Let's get rid of those bloody steeples in the National too and cut the distance in half. Sick of them plodders always winning and half the horses being tailed off

Worst call I've heard since last week's lets ban the internationals from the Melbourne Cup. Racing.com barely more than clickbait these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Gosford R7 - Smokey bacon

Blackbooker. Can absolutely fly out and carve out times. Should be able to take care of this field $2

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Interesting débutant tonight at Newcastle. Race 2 n 7 Darlectable Me out of the Blue Hen Dar are Mi

Happy to take 6.50 BRIMHAM ROCKS in the Pakenham Cup. Sure it has the big weight but was half the price of Attorney (current fave and massive hype horse) in the Zipping Classic and now starts longer here despite beating it home (admittedly one of the most farcical run races you'll see). Creedence and Knight's Order are also shorter than him in the betting and they are absolute walkers who look utter poi poi.

PJ obvious threat with that oustanding PONDUS form but can't have her off the 5 week break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back