AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Family Guy Lois Pike In The Last.jpg

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funniest part of the day was when I watched the Railway with no sound on and watched the campaigner stand up, assumed it was Pike, said "fu** off you stupid campaigner" under my breath, then the numbers popped up and I threw my phone across the other side of the room.
Was out and watching it on my phone too

Initially thought he got it

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watching the replays now... cant even blame fu**face for the CQ/Kemencat debacle. Better horse won ON THE DAY

Day from hell over there.

Yeah dogs breakfast of a field outside the top 2. Celebrity queen was legless In the run which was always of concern and still beat the rest of them home. Take out CQ and could have been 3L the weakest field he’d met especially at WFA which suits him.

Watching the replays now... cant even blame fu**face for the CQ/Kemencat debacle. Better horse won ON THE DAY

Day from hell over there.

he could have at least tried to be a bit more proactive. Just assumed he was on the best horse and got caught out

if you sit dead last in black type races all the time you are going to lose more than you win.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
he could have at least tried to be a bit more proactive. Just assumed he was on the best horse and got caught out

if you sit dead last in black type races all the time you are going to lose more than you win.
This 100%

Just stupidity and arrogance by that campaigner hobbit

Inspirational Girl losing I can live with, that just got brained by a better horse on the day

The ride on Celebrity Queen was just moronic and gave it to Kem, the biggest bridesmaid of horse racing on a platter

Back