Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
QLD the place to bet again this Saturday
Just the 1 race I’ll be betting on tomorrow though Defiant Dancer

Given no chance last start Tambos Mate at 31’s is value as is Niedorp at 13’s

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
on the one hand the fields for the main races and quality of fields are terrible, on the other hand inject massive field sizes into my veins. I would much rather bet on a 15 horse race than a 5 horse race.

5 is hard work but so is 15+, I feel there is more jockey stupidity at below 5 and more randomness at 15+ due to sometimes unpredictable luck in running for most.

Also my attention span normally runs out by the time I get to horse 13.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
5 is hard work but so is 15+, I feel there is more jockey stupidity at below 5 and more randomness at 15+ due to sometimes unpredictable luck in running for most.

Also my attention span normally runs out by the time I get to horse 13.
First 3 races at Bunbury 5,4 and 4 horses.
Might have a crack at the early quad.

QLD the place to bet again this Saturday
Just the 1 race I’ll be betting on tomorrow though Defiant Dancer

Given no chance last start Tambos Mate at 31’s is value as is Niedorp at 13’s

I was on tambos last start but there is zero chance it is turning around that run. Was pathetic

Defiant dancer also looks utter poi poi in the Standish. I’ve honestly never even heard of the horse. As if you wouldn’t take graff at twice the price. Just wins if anywhere near its best

Last edited:

WWII

Debutant
Dec 21, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
received_739145540349032.jpeg

Had Smashing and jagged a mythical 2.5x multiplier. Of course it gets done!
received_739145540349032.jpeg

Surely double figures Djukon the wrong price in the Bagot. Great turnaround in weight v the toppy and the current fave got rolled by Miyake in a BM 78 last time out. Should be challenging for fave as far as I’m concerned

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Spoiler alert that will not age well: Sniparoochy wins either the MM in Feb or Karakatta plate.

Only real concern 1200m but looks far and away best 2yo to date. He's basically as short as you can get a 1100m 2yo on debut for mine. ~1.25ish and big margin wouldn't surprise.

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Spoiler alert that will not age well: Sniparoochy wins either the MM in Feb or Karakatta plate.

Only real concern 1200m but looks far and away best 2yo to date. He's basically as short as you can get a 1100m 2yo on debut for mine. ~1.25ish and big margin wouldn't surprise.
A mate of mine is in this horse not sure what percentage,he was very excited after its barrier trial .
I couldnt tip a $1.40 horse in here as no point ,played up a wee bit before going into the barriers and the 1 took it on a couple of times but very promising looking filly.

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The replay of race 3 Ararat harness would make interesting watching if the powers-that-be wanted to genuinely investigate the integrity of the race.

Thump - backed in from 23s to 3s on fixed odds.

Have a watch of the replay and watch at least half the field do everything they can to ensure Thump has every possible opportunity to win; from the start when the leader gallops for no reason whatsoever to other horses attacking those near the lead to the home turn when the favorite gallops also for no apparent reason to take all but 4 of the field out of calculations.At this point the plunge horse sits quietly between the two in the lead.

It is very interesting viewing. Thump won BTW.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A mate of mine is in this horse not sure what percentage,he was very excited after its barrier trial .
I couldnt tip a $1.40 horse in here as no point ,played up a wee bit before going into the barriers and the 1 took it on a couple of times but very promising looking filly.

Had a few calls this morning and basically said this was best pre-christmas trial for a 2yo I have seen in 5 years or so on this side of the country. There may be better ones I don't remember (marginally ahead of Gemma's Son) and it was a bit of a throw away line as ldr/rail trial winners generally don't look as good race day, I definitely don't rate 2yo's highly but as far as they go, She's fairly good IMO.

As always will be interesting to see how she goes when things are not in her favour though, that field was abhorrent and struggled to cross a very slow one.

Back