Media decision

Remove this Banner Ad

I am exited to be rejoining the Sweet FA with the West Coast Wonders. A few reasons for this decision - namely that it appears they are currently struggling when it comes to engagement and numbers, as well as perhaps needing some experience in terms of leadership at the club.

I look forward to the start of Season 32 and getting into the swing of things with the rest of you flogs.
WCW_Ben.jpg
This is me at the press conference.

Sincerely though thanks to the 7 clubs who reached out, it was a tough call to make but in the end I think this is the right one for me and for the league.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am exited to be rejoining the Sweet FA with the West Coast Wonders. A few reasons for this decision - namely that it appears they are currently struggling when it comes to engagement and numbers, as well as perhaps needing some experience in terms of leadership at the club.

I look forward to the start of Season 32 and getting into the swing of things with the rest of you flogs.
View attachment 1170698
This is me at the press conference.

Sincerely though thanks to the 7 clubs who reached out, it was a tough call to make but in the end I think this is the right one for me and for the league.​

Wow, massive news. The 8 time beez non top 20 finisher is off to a club.

LOL.

Wow, massive news. The 8 time beez non top 20 finisher is off to a club.

LOL.
Impressive that you did research to rip on me, Tones. You must be happy I'm back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back