Analysis Decisive win over Lions. Pies by 62

Remove this Banner Ad

The issue is channel 7's shitty footage and angles. Very hard for everyone on the close calls.
Yeah I do wonder why they don’t seem to have one on each post.

The line of the camera can definitely impact how it’s perceived.

What a great win by the Pies. Finally we lowered our eyes when going into fwd 50 like we did last year.

Also good call by that poster that said Mihocek should be dropped a couple of weeks ago.

Big, crushing win against a red hot team on their home deck, I’ll take that any day.

Nothing makes me happier than crushing them, and Beamer kicking that goal ❤️ It was a perfect night for me, even if we didn’t play the perfect game.

That game was a worry, but we're the real deal, if I was an opposition supporter I'd be terrified of all the options forward, we really looked dangerous.

The game was a worry wtf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a very simple way to go with those video reviews for scores.

If it favours Collingwood then it’s the correct decision.

The technicalities are meh...

The game was a worry wtf?
Not that, I was worried about it before the game. I half hoped we'd start the year and mature into the stand alone favourite for the flag, but we've been way off that kind of pace, it's going to be more of a 2010 peak at the right time play and tonight for the first time I've got some hope.

Probably got an extra 2 goals. Mihocek hit the flappy padding and Thomas’ was not what I would call conclusive video evidence.

Stephenson’s best game of the year, looked really dangerous all night

Looked like he clocked up second highest km on the field (behind Philips)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back