Analysis Decisive win over Lions. Pies by 62

Remove this Banner Ad

When Brisbane were at their worst we still found a way to make games hard up at the Gabba.

We averaged 40 point wins at the Gabba........sorry I don’t get it.

What a great win by the Pies. Finally we lowered our eyes when going into fwd 50 like we did last year.

Also good call by that poster that said Mihocek should be dropped a couple of weeks ago.
My favorite was Darkyprotector’s line he spewed multiple times ‘Mihocek is a statue’. He’s pretty much the most mobile tall we have lol...

My favorite was Darkyprotector’s line he spewed multiple times ‘Mihocek is a statue’. He’s pretty much the most mobile tall we have lol...
Reason for an ignore button right there.

Great to watch, a lot less side ways movement this week. Back six a lot more direct with their ball movement. Forward line cashed in, game over late third. Good result!

Browny is a player irrespective of his surname.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was pretty conclusive
They had one frame where it hadn’t reached the defender’s hand or the goal line, and another where it was contacting the defender’s hand while over the goal line. No frame in between which might have told us something.

A really even performance, pretty much everyone did their job.

I love Mihocek, he is like a good draft horse, just keeps driving on.

Great to see Stephenson sparking like we know he can.

Overall, building very nicely.

18-15.... We could have broken the 150 mark. Still good percentage and moral booster against a much heralded opponent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back