Deconstructing the JonBenet Ramsey case - Delphi Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon tho, UNDRTHERADAR still did excellent sleuthing into the ransom note tying it to RW.

There are so many good suspects, tied in some way with evidence, I think it's a coordinated grand plan. Someone's masterplan logistics wise, someone else commit murder, someone else scope home and provide info, etc.

But the actual killer, Kula's story seems very mindshockingly shockingly valid.

Is this JonBenet's KILLER?

This sketch of Larry Rohn, aka; Bill Ramsey, Bill Johnson, Larry Johnson, Billy Rohn, Billy Mitchell, Billy Lane, etc. was done on April 4, 2001.

Rohn, who has bragged about working undercover for the FBI, Stafford Township (NJ) Police Department, and other law enforcement entities across the country is suspected to have killed JohBenet and many other people across the USA.

Citizens of Boulder, Colorado (or elsewhere): Do you know this man?

Think back: Did you, or someone else, suffer the loss of a loved one being murdered AFTER this man left your area?

What you do with your answers is up to you.

He is now said to be living in (southern) Ocean County, NJ.

This very strong person of interest has had
FIVE COMPLETE NAME CHANGES SINCE THE MURDER

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MURDER HE CHANGED THE PAINT COLOR OF HIS FORD RANGER PICKUP FROM BLACK TO RED

In the early days of the investigation he knew the personal nickname John and Patsy Ramsey used for JonBenet (Johnny B). Only family members were privy to this information.

Yet YOU STILL HAVE
NOT INVESTIGATED
THIS SUSPECT?!
Additional Supporting Evidence​
  • The 3rd Santa's name was William (Bill) Ramsey prior to JonBenét's murder. Immediately following his Christmas 1996 vacation, he changed his name and has since changed it again, multiple times.
  • His two friends have been constant companions of his for several years (previous to the time of the crime and continuing to the present). However, after the murder, one of these friends vehemently denied any knowledge whatsoever of the alleged murderer when the police questioned: "Do you know this person?" It should be noted that the friend's application to the Karate school, in his own handwriting, states that he was referred to this school by his friend, the alleged murderer. One must ask why this friend lied to the police about his friendship and personal knowledge of the alleged murderer. A copy of the application was given to one detective. The visible truth left that detective speechless.
  • By his own words, annual Christmas trips to the west were to visit his father in order to retrieve a large sum of money (his inheritance) (enough to sustain him for one year). He specified $118,000 was the expected amount in 1996 as mentioned in the JonBenét ransom note. He said this money was given to him to ensure his absence from his father for another year.
  • He proclaimed himself to be the "black sheep of a very wealthy family," before his 1996 trip.
  • He purchased the Hi-TEC boots just prior to the 1996 Christmas trip (same sole print as found next to JonBenét's body.)
  • He possessed a three-prong stun gun, as used on the victim's body (lower left back and lower left leg).
  • He practiced use of a stun gun on his friend's Doberman Pinscher. That friend is a convicted pedophile who molested over 53 children while simultaneously teaching the local police "tactical self-defense training techniques." The relationship between the child molesting teacher and his adult students (area police), may be why the aforementioned information was not pursued for at least 18 months after the police had been alerted to this alleged pedophile. This friend is now doing time for a mere handful (9 counts) of the crimes that he has committed.
  • His duplicate application to the Karate school has the suspect's handwriting sample. It matches the handwriting on the ransom note. There is one letter of the alphabet that stands out as being so unique that one in ten million would print or write this particular letter in such an unusual fashion. This rare style of writing this particular letter appears on both the application and the ransom note. According to a forensic criminologist with over 25 years of experience, he has never seen this particular letter written in this fashion, there is no doubt in his mind that the same person wrote both documents. It also appears on the cover of a VHS tape titled, "The Seven Deadly Sins." Note, the word "pride." This is very symbolic of why JonBenét died. Hmmmmmm!
  • Remember the Criminal Profiler Mr. John Douglas stated that the alleged murderer used words and phrases from movies in the 2 ½ page ransom note.
  • A hand-carved, hand-painted, miniature Karate wood Training Sword (sealed with glistening lacquer), was stolen from the Karate school where he took classes prior to the crime. This sword matches the wood stick in the autopsy report used to complete the garrote. It is also described as a paintbrush handle; however, paintbrush handles are not finished with glistening lacquer. Nothing else, but THIS WOODEN SWORD would cause a V-shaped skull fracture to JonBenét.
  • The 3rd Santa, to this date, CONTINUALLY CHANGES HIS FIRST AND LAST NAME, I.E. William (Bill) Ramsey, then Larry Rohn and he is now currently going by Bill Rohn. He also continually changes his appearance and his residence, but never leaves his township! One must ask why he feels so safe in this particular township!
This very strong person of interest has had
FIVE COMPLETE NAME CHANGES SINCE THE MURDER

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MURDER HE CHANGED THE PAINT COLOR OF HIS FORD RANGER PICKUP FROM BLACK TO RED

In the early days of the investigation he knew the personal nickname John and Patsy Ramsey used for JonBenet (Johnny B). Only family members were privy to this information.

Yet YOU STILL HAVE
NOT INVESTIGATED
THIS SUSPECT?!

Solving the JonBenet Ramsey Case

Newcomers to this blog are advised to begin with the first two posts, Just the Facts, Ma'am and Case Solved, which explain in very general terms why I believe I've solved this case. Some important questions are answered in the following post, Misunderstandings, Misconceptions, Misdirections. After that feel free to browse whatever topics might interest you (see blog archive).

NB: If anyone has trouble posting a comment, email it to doktorgosh (at) live.com, and I'll post it for you.

Notice to readers of my Kindle book:
I recently noticed that, on certain devices (though not all), the Table of Contents begins with Chapter One and omits the Introduction and Preface. Since the Introduction is especially important, I urge everyone to make sure to begin reading at the very beginning of the book, not the first chapter in the Table of Contents. Thank you.

Saturday, July 28, 2012
Who Wrote the "Ransom Note"

Did Patsy write it? Here's what settled the matter for most Patsy "fans," her sample written with the left hand -- as reproduced and "analyzed" in the ever reliable National Enquirer (right click and select "Open link in new tab" to enlarge):

And yes, superficially (the only way the Enquirer ever treated any topic), the two documents do look somewhat similar overall. But any two documents written in similar styles of "manuscript" printing are likely to contain points of resemblance. To make things easy, the Enquirer blew up comparisons they saw as "an exact match." Well, obviously they are not an exact match. Taking the first comparison, on the word "carefully," the "a"s are obviously very different, so are the "r"s. The "e"s are very different also. The top of the ransom note "f" is rounded while Patsy's is horizontal. Her "u" is a bit lumpy, while the "u" in the note is not. The "l"s in the note touch one another, but Patsy's are parallel. The angle of the lower part of the "y" is clearly very different in both.

Moving to "that," again we see striking differences in all four letters. The only clear similarities I see in any of these blown up comparisons are the "f"s and "i"s in "faction" and the "l" and the first "e" in "letter," though even in these there are very real differences. Nothing is an exact match, far from it. But this is how the editors of the Enquirer saw it, or wanted their readers to see it. And this is in fact what convinced a great many that Patsy must have written it.

With reference to the documents as a whole, one very distinctive feature of the ransom note is the way the words are laid out, with an unusual amount of space between them. Patsy's example is more closely spaced, as is the example we have from John's deposition. It looks to me as though the note might have been copied or even traced from a computer display, since the letters resemble a computer font. This might explain the odd spacing.

It seems clear, also, that Patsy is really struggling to write with her left hand and many letters are distorted or even illegible. I'm wondering whether John was ever asked to supply any left handed exemplars. Of course team Ramsey has been very careful not to release any samples whatever of John's handwriting, so, aside from the brief deposition we've seen, we have no basis for comparison.

The deposition is useful, however, and, as I've been able to demonstrate in an earlier post, there are some striking similarities, much closer imo than those in Patsy's example, above. Here once again is my comparison (right click and select "Open link in new tab" to enlarge -- click again to enlarge more):

As I wrote earlier, I do not believe it possible to determine the writer of a deliberately deceptive document by handwriting comparison alone. But for those who are convinced Patsy must have written the note, the above should make them think twice, I would hope. It doesn't prove John wrote the note. But it does demonstrate that Patsy's is not the only hand that resembles it, so it would be a huge mistake to jump to conclusions on that score.

As I see it, the most effective method for determining who wrote the note is not handwriting comparison, or even content analysis, but an analysis of its meaning -- why it was written and what the writer hoped to achieve in writing it. I'll cover this issue in the following post.

Is this JonBenet's KILLER?

This sketch of Larry Rohn, aka; Bill Ramsey, Bill Johnson, Larry Johnson, Billy Rohn, Billy Mitchell, Billy Lane, etc. was done on April 4, 2001.

Rohn, who has bragged about working undercover for the FBI, Stafford Township (NJ) Police Department, and other law enforcement entities across the country is suspected to have killed JohBenet and many other people across the USA.

Citizens of Boulder, Colorado (or elsewhere): Do you know this man?

Think back: Did you, or someone else, suffer the loss of a loved one being murdered AFTER this man left your area?

What you do with your answers is up to you.

He is now said to be living in (southern) Ocean County, NJ.
Holy Christ that is a creepy sketch

That blogsite has tons of posts looking into the case, but he's a John did it guy.

I post that link more because there's a lot of handwriting analysis of the ransom latter vs Patsy vs John writing with their opposite hands. It does look very wobbly like a person using their opposite hand.

However, as Kula noted, her suspected culprit wrote a specific letter a certain way that is very rare.

I think the letter she is referring to is the small a. Neither John nor Patsy write that letter the way the ransom letter writes the a.

That blogsite has tons of posts looking into the case, but he's a John did it guy.

I post that link more because there's a lot of handwriting analysis of the ransom latter vs Patsy vs John writing with their opposite hands. It does look very wobbly like a person using their opposite hand.

However, as Kula noted, her suspected culprit wrote a specific letter a certain way that is very rare.

I think the letter she is referring to is the small a. Neither John nor Patsy write that letter the way the ransom letter writes the a.

Yeah I think I mentioned it on the other thread? That a is an obvious ploy by Patsy. She wrote the entire letter using that style of a knowing no one writes like that

It's horrible. What would you do if you saw that thing creeping around your house? I'd probably die of fright but hope I was fast enough to land a solid throat punch
If you read Kula's story, the first time she saw him at the karate class, a strong presence of evil she felt, and all the other parents and even the desk woman all felt it when he entered.

Read through this forum post GG.exe

Some interesting points.

I think one of the guys has a podcast, he posted this:

For various reasons I will explain later, I am going to put Zodiac aside and move on to the JonBenet case next on the podcast. The first JBR episode I will, as usual, review what we actually KNOW, and what we actually DON'T know. And then, how it proves a few things:

1. There is ZERO evidence of ANY "intruder."
2. There is ZERO evidence that "Burke Ramsey murdered his sister and his parents covered it up."
3. ALL of the ACTUAL known evidence points directly to three and only three people: John Bennett Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey, and Fleet White, Jr.
4. ALL of the actual known evidence that Boulder authorities have released/leaked over the years in their THREE attempts to "exonerate" the Ramseys and White, Jr actually make them look very, very suspicious. And this is the stuff that supposedly proves they're "not" suspicious.

I'm still working out the tricky legalities over how much I can show, but in this next episode, or possibly later, I will at least explain that:

1. Larry Rohn is a real person. He did not change his name to Larry Rohn in 1997. He's always been Larry Rohn. Did he ever use the name "Bill Ramsey?" Maybe.
2. "Bill Ramsey" is a REAL person. Totally separate from Larry Rohn.
3. Larry Rohn DID (or does. He may be alive) have a "wealthy father" of his own who apparently paid/pays Larry an "allowance," probably to stay away.
4. This Bill Ramsey does have connections to Larry Rohn and Larry's father.
5. Neighbors who thought they saw John Andrew Ramsey go in and out of the Ramsey home Christmas night MIGHT have actually seen Bill Ramsey--but not Larry Rohn.

It's not that Ms Kula is stupid, or nuts (she's one of the most intelligent, rational, and grounded people I've ever talked to.) It's only that she came to the erroneous conclusion that Larry Rohn and Bill Ramsey are the same person. (And that karate school registration form does, indeed, say, "WM Ramsey," so, it's understandable...) But they aren't the same person. Nopey...it's way, way more beeeeeeezarre than that. Way more. Like, what?

Well, for starters, riddle me this, Batmen and Batwomen: What do Larry Rohn, Fleet White Jr, and Ronnie DeFeo, Jr all have in common? The answer may surprise you. Or, it may not. FWIW, it blew my wig off.

Which, of course, fits right into what we've been digging at on this here website and podcast.

And yes, Virginia, there's more. This Larry Rohn and this Bill Ramsey are very, VERY interesting, indeed. I will see how much, and how, I can talk about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you see how all these true crimers run for the hills whenever Kula's story is brought up? That Bill Ramsey thing makes people afraid, legally and personally, and try to eggshell around it. Has some validity due to that. I will look into the Fleet White Jr on that site you posted, or PM me the link to it LicoriceAllsorts

Can you see how all these true crimers run for the hills whenever Kula's story is brought up? That Bill Ramsey thing makes people afraid, legally and personally, and try to eggshell around it. Has some validity due to that. I will look into the Fleet White Jr on that site you posted, or PM me the link to it LicoriceAllsorts
Don't know where the podcast is, if that's what you're referring to.

Any more information on the Kula story? More information/sources/details

Read through this forum post GG.exe

Some interesting points.

I think one of the guys has a podcast, he posted this:
I'm reading a bit i like this professor dude because he wants only the truth, hard evidence, like MS does, and calls out the BS of Websleuths (as do others on the forum), that it has ties to the Fleet family so WS disinfo, whereas this forum of the professor theyre digging for truth.

Today I will read the entire thread and any other forum threads on JBR and bring up stuff later....thanks for pointing it to me i always like to find people, analyzers, investigators, who dont hold back, dont censor info, and follow a stringent amount of real hard evidence before claiming culprits and conclusions

Don't know where the podcast is, if that's what you're referring to.

Any more information on the Kula story? More information/sources/details
Kulas story is on the link i posted yesterday. Theres the chapter by chapter read, where she tells her story, and then theres the evidence page where she briefly summarizes the main points that i also posted separately and that the professor also posted in his thread.

I'm reading a bit i like this professor dude because he wants only the truth, hard evidence, like MS does, and calls out the BS of Websleuths (as do others on the forum), that it has ties to the Fleet family so WS disinfo, whereas this forum of the professor theyre digging for truth.

Today I will read the entire thread and any other forum threads on JBR and bring up stuff later....thanks for pointing it to me i always like to find people, analyzers, investigators, who dont hold back, dont censor info, and follow a stringent amount of real hard evidence before claiming culprits and conclusions
Yeah, he seems a bit unhinged tho.

Like for example earlier in the thread he says it's DEFINITIVELY this person... but then next page NO IT'S DEFINITELY THIS GUY... but then next page NO IT CAN ONLY BE JOHN.. IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE STUPID

So he's not all there I think but I just skimmed thru. Maybe you will see it differently

Yeah, he seems a bit unhinged tho.

Like for example earlier in the thread he says it's DEFINITIVELY this person... but then next page NO IT'S DEFINITELY THIS GUY... but then next page NO IT CAN ONLY BE JOHN.. IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE STUPID

So he's not all there I think but I just skimmed thru. Maybe you will see it differently
Hmmm, thats not good sign. But let me read thru and get a feel for him. He seems too bossy yes. Everyone investigating JBR wants to be the smartest one, the one who is right and only their theory is right. Only mindshock is truly pure and objective. But ill give this dudes theory a go today in full read thru.

I don't want to insert links to other blogs and forums too much here, don't want to break any site rules about such, but on the first page of the "professors" JBR thread, someone else posts a link to their own blogsite covering the JBR case, and so I clicked that and started reading thru it....it's very good, leans completely to pedofile angle. Based on Nancy Kregs or whatever her name is, who was there at the party, also 5 years of age, and says it was a sex party. That blog goes thru evidence, rumors and hearsay, and connections to a pedofile network, Ramsey, Whites, and many others who share their children around type thing. Like the professors site goes into finding connections with all these people in Boulder and in and around the Ramsey network, where pedofilia is rife. Going into Patsy herself sexually abused by high up military father. John Ramsey himself involved in shady things in the Phillipines, etc etc.

Anyway....to cut to the chase, from the other's blogsite was a link to a youtube video about how a brand new last photo of JBR was recently released (2020) and why was it being held secret for so long....it shows JBR at the White's christmas eve party, (the sex party), wearing the outfit pretty much she was wearing when found dead, and a distinctive hair-tie she was wearing that she was wearing when she was found dead, photographed by the police crime scene. They also highlight how Patsy was wearing the exact same clothes that morning as what she was wearing the night before.....no one does that. Her whole story was that they all came home, readied for bed, and went to sleep. Yet here we have JBR's last photo alive showing shes in the same clothes and hair tie as her murder scene, and Patsy wearing the same clothes the night before. They also highlight how John once accidentally slipped up "there were a lot of people here at 3am"....during investigation or interview.....and remember how John called all his friends, the circle of people involved at the party the night before, to come over when the ransom note was found.

Also, someone commenting on that last photo, mentions how "obvious" it looks like shes just finished giving oral sex to an adult.

So the prevailing thought is that "clearly" JBR was killed that night during/after the sex party, either accidentally or premediated, and everyone stayed around for a while to help cover up that party, get rid of photos, remove evidence, wipe things down, create a ransom cover story, that her dead body at the White's was transported to the basement later etc.

The only issue i have with all this is Fleet White is a central figure in all this story. But Fleet White reported he looked into the wine cellar at 8am and saw no nothing, only for later John to find JBR in the wine cellar at 1pm. Also, how White's wife got sus and upset with Patsy when she tried to claim that the damage to the Butler's pantry door was new and how an intruder could've got in, when White's wife knew that damage was there for ages before. Same with the broken window being initially said to be new but was there since June.

The Whites and Ramseys ended up breaking friendship, so did another family, as they grew suspicious the family was lying about stuff.

The blogsite author does say something I wholeheartedly believe tho....

"The staging of the Ramsey home was done by very intelligent but deceptive people for the purpose of pointing suspicion for the murder in as many different directions as possible but away from the truth."

I believe that because when I researched this thru MS and other sites etc, there are sooooo many suspects, so much evidence that goes in many different directions, that backs up an array of different over-arching theories and possible suspects. To me, and as I posted on MS's channel ep9, if he hasnt deleted that too....that there is so much of that in this case can only point to it being a coordinated collective effort to the murder and to the covering up (including police). Whether by accident or not, whether by the family or someone out for revenge on John for not doing something......there are dozens of sure-thing suspects, all with their own smoking gun evidence, that means there isnt a solitary suspect, but a collective effort, many people involved in various ways....a mastermind (RW, say), a killer (3rd Santa, say), a couple lookouts, an info gatherer, someone to scope the house, someone to keep track of police and distract them, someone(s) to help clean up the house and destroy crime scene evidence, take evidence secretly out of the house, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back