AFL Grand Final Dee Day

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca pick 2 in the 2014 draft. Adelaide's first pick? Lever at 14.

Melbourne had some pretty bad years back then and got some high picks, then people were starting to question Petracca, was he the right choice?, he had a serious injury that sidelined him and it took him some time to get into the groove. Well this evening, he had proved many doubters wrong.

Max Gawn is an elite speaker. His chat on Fox Footy has been very impressive
He deserves to be a Premiership player.

Great leader of men. Has done the hard yards, both personally and with his club.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Told you to stop posting
I never felt the Bulldogs had a secure lead. Tbh the Dees should have been ahead by 40 points after q1. I cashed out my Bulldogs bet and got 1.70 on the dollar .1 of a second before the price changed when the momentum shifted. Small margins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To go with Petraccas 39 disposals (24 contested at 74% eff) and 2 goals, he had 9 clearances, 11 inside 50s, 896 metres gained, 8 intercepts and 15 score involvements. Olivers first game against us this year was the best midfielder performance I'd seen this year until today, that was an absolutely huge performance by Petracca.

Last edited:
Keath really is clumsy as.
Chatting about this fumble after the game.

One of my the guys in our group said if he saw a guy fumble a mark like that, with such a lead, he would urge his team mates to give one last push if they were losing.

He reckons, Gawn or one of the Dees leaders saw this and thought the same.

Fumbles like that are a sign a team thinks they have the game won and getting complacent.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Is it a bad call to say Jackson > Gawn today?

Not really. But they mentioned that the Doggies were putting so much extra attention on Gawn. It probably opened the game up for Jackson.

That's how the truly elite ones hurt you even when they have an off day.

7 years ago.

People don't realise quite how long it takes to go from rebuilding to contender.

Yes, that seemed pretty obvious. For a guy who had big tank questions for a long time, he seems to have overcome that very well. Since he is all burst power and effort, to maintain that all match is a great achievement.

He's used really well like Dusty. He doesnt bother getting to defensive stoppages usually, so less miles than other mids but he's always where damage can be done. Lets him have 90%+ tog as well.

Yeah it doesn't help your high picks leave. But it evens out when you turn a nobody like Cameron into a 1st. Just need to be smart all-round. The Gibbs move was obviously top tier stupid move which sets us back. Galucci another bad move.

On the positive side I think our last 2 drafts have been positive and will work out. We just need to get those elite mids to be a quality top 4. Don't know where or how we're going to get them when we're always just a little short, like the Horne situation.

Back