AFL Grand Final Dee Day

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos fixed Melbournes culture. They paid a fortune for him but it worked.
They basically had to do in 2014 what we are doing now: clear out all the old failed spuds and lazy hacks.

Took them 7 years. Fair idea how long it takes to rebuild

So...Goodwin can coach. Handy to know when we eventually need to replace Nicks.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

not sure we do know that. We know Goodwin is good enough.

but if we surround Nicks with:
Burgess
Alan Richardson
Adam Yze
Choco Williams
Etc

then our box will be good enough too

Goodwin had a very high powered support team

takes a village to raise a child

Usually with a huge gf margin like this, it's a pretender who go in the gf and got spanked. But these were arguably the 2 best clubs in the league.

I feel like melb are gonna be Richmond in 5 years and everyone will hate how they've won 3 of the last 5 prems or something along those lines.

They basically had to do in 2014 what we are doing now: clear out all the old failed spuds and lazy hacks.

Took them 7 years. Fair idea how long it takes to rebuild

Must confess I'd have a lot more trust if we were doing it with Roos rather than a rookie coach.

How the fu** didn’t they call for a review of that? In the minor rounds we’ve had pointless reviews and in a GF they don’t worry, madness and I’d be ropable if I was that bloke

Angle playing tricks. Ump was in the best position, and he called a point. On review, that's umpire's call and stays a point. No controversy here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite because we’ve been in with chances 4 prelims. One gf. Should had one or two in that time. Melbourne have never been close since 2000

Prelim in 2018 for Melbourne, but they were smashed vs West Coast. I still remember the day Geelong beat them by 186 or so points 10 years ago. They have come a long way since then.

Wow they've had Hawkeye in Irish football for 7 years?

Looks so simple.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Eddie Mcguire mentioned at half time that his company, that owns the arc is looking to bring something like that in next year, he wouldn't elaborate on it just yet

Not sure why that wasn’t a free to Schache.

It should have been.

Lots of umpiring errors.

Pickett should have got a free kick for round the neck a few minutes earlier.
Hunter gifted a free kick/goal when he clearly ducked into the tackle.

Thankfully these errors didn't matter in the end.

Back