DeeDay My Honest Review of Round 9 V PORT

No offense mate but your signaling out of Lever and May is completely unfair this week. Especially the critisism of Lever about those two goals. The first one is a communication error, how do you know if Oscar even told him to switch? And the second goal was from a kick in, no one is standing next to their man on kick ins, would be helpful if we could actually halve the contest. Lever and My have actually played pretty well the past 3 or 4 weeks.

Trac and Gawn getting pass from you is pretty laughable also. Sure they weren't the worst but May was better than both of them. The midfield's piss weak effort getting back to help the backline is the reason for a lot of the port goals off turnovers. Your venom should be directed at them, not the backline. When you've got as many downhill skiers as we do, you can't afford to be carrying the plodders we do also re; Jones, Sparrow, Brayshaw, Harmes etc etc

Max's insistence on kicking the ball around the ground like he's some sort of Dean Cox is beyond a joke at this point.

Also, when has anyone ever claimed TMac was quick at any point in time? He's an endurance athlete.

I completely agree that he was shithouse and is a shell of himself but we are using him like complete s**t at the moment also. His game relies on leads and continual movement , he's definitely not this stay at home bomb it on his head one on one contested mark beast that we are (for reasons unknown) trying to make him.

He showed some good signs playing the role he should be in the first quarter against GC a couple of weeks ago. There is no room for all of Gawn, TMac, Weid and Jackson in the one side, let alone trying to play them all as forwards like we did against Port. Shithouse selection and game planning by the coach.

Last edited:

thecuzsays

seancurreyfitness (instagram)
Jun 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
No offense mate but your signaling out of Lever and May is completely unfair this week. Especially the critisism of Lever about those two goals. The first one is a communication error, how do you know if Oscar even told him to switch? And the second goal was from a kick in, no one is standing next to their man on kick ins, would be helpful if we could actually halve the contest. Lever and My have actually played pretty well the past 3 or 4 weeks.

Trac and Gawn getting pass from you is pretty laughable also. Sure they weren't the worst but May was better than both of them. The midfield's piss weak effort getting back to help the backline is the reason for a lot of the port goals off turnovers. Your venom should be directed at them, not the backline. When you've got as many downhill skiers as we do, you can't afford to be carrying the plodders we do also re; Jones, Sparrow, Brayshaw, Harmes etc etc

Max's insistence on kicking the ball around the ground like he's some sort of Dean Cox is beyond a joke at this point.
I have read your comment and taking it on board going into this week. I value your input some noteworthy mentions.

Back