Toast Dees in the coaches' votes - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn was dominant early then completely lost in the 2nd half when Dogga took over. Amiss deserved some votes for his 3 goals I thought - took his chances and was probably the best forward on the day. Brayshaw can get farked.

Look, it might have been fair to give Trac 1 pity vote max as he was one of the few that actually put in some effort and he did some great stuff winning the ball. Just had an absolute shocker by foot.

Brayshaw should have negative votes.

So you'd agree with every change and move they make on the field, cause they know best right
Not really relatable to how they rate players games on match day

Not really relatable to how they rate players games on match day
Literally is. They pick them to play. Can't pick and choose when you rate the coaches opinion and when you don't. Goody picks Melksham to play, he picks Tmac. He picks underdone Salem. Why would his votes be sacrosanct

Literally is. They pick them to play. Can't pick and choose when you rate the coaches opinion and when you don't. Goody picks Melksham to play, he picks Tmac. He picks underdone Salem. Why would his votes be sacrosanct
Literally isn't

Both sets of coaches votes so in this case both coaches had Trac in the best 3 players on the ground yet reading the votes, yet reading this board anyone would think he was utter poo

But tbf reading this board kind of reminds me why I find myself staying away from the Melbourne board more and more these days

Not the same echo chamber it used to be :(

Literally isn't

Both sets of coaches votes so in this case both coaches had Trac in the best 3 players on the ground yet reading the votes, yet reading this board anyone would think he was utter poo
Again. You're hitching your opinion to that of oppo coaches now. Why even have one if you back them. I know you're an MMA fan, why argue with the judges score card ever if they are the ones who are paid to score them

Again. You're hitching your opinion to that of oppo coaches now. Why even have one if you back them. I know you're an MMA fan, why argue with the judges score card ever if they are the ones who are paid to score them
MMA judges would literally be the opposite to the coaches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MMA judges would literally be the opposite to the coaches
Not when it comes to coaches votes mate.

But this is going no where. If you say the coaches ultimately no better then may aswell shut down the forum cause no point having opinions

Not when it comes to coaches votes mate.

But this is going no where. If you say the coaches ultimately no better then may aswell shut down the forum cause no point having opinions
i know we are going around in circles but it isn't

The MMA judge isn't sitting back after the fight saying we coached our fighter to lookout for the leg kids but we couldn't stop them. Or vise versa

The MMA judges would be the equivalent of the MMM blokes giving votes

And I'm all for the opinions, its what the board is for. But its just boring seeing the same negative bullshit of we are s**t, Goodwin sucks blah, blah. It's like reading the Richmond board at time (that comment isn't aimed at anyone in particular)

Lol laughable to suggest that because you don't agree with a coach's team selection it means they have no idea about who played well.

I actually thought Lever played one of (if not) his best game for the year this week, felt bad only giving him 1 in the votes. Thought he was miles better than Trac, Slick and Gawn.

1688379901227.png
Coach ACoach B
5 votesViney (MELB)Kelly (GWS)
4 votesKelly (GWS)Viney (MELB)
3 votesHaynes (GWS)Haynes (GWS)
2 votesHunter (MELB)/Petracca (MELB)Petracca (MELB)/Hunter (MELB)
1 voteGreen (GWS)/Bowey (MELB)Bowey (MELB)/Green (GWS)
1688380183143.png

Round 17 v. St. Kilda:

PLAYER (CLUB)
Steven May (MELB)
7 Rowan Marshall (STK)
7 Christian Petracca (MELB)
4 Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (STK)
1 Jack Steele (STK)
1 Angus Brayshaw (MELB)

Petracca currently 3rd:

91Nick DaicosCOLL
77Zak ButtersPORT