Rumour Dees Players Kicked Out of the Boxing Day Test

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:

Rumour on Twitter is that 3 of our boys were evicted from the test today.

If they were intoxicated, I expect suspensions and good bloody riddance.

Can confirm it 100%, my Melbourne supporting mate was sitting right near them. He reckons it was Frawley and Rivers who got kicked out as has already been mentioned.
Just for general rowdiness, yeah?

so they r in big s**t? u have the photo?

It's not a photo of the fight, it's just a photo of the boys posing. Sylvia is there, Howe I think is there, Michael Newton is there and I think Meesen is too. I can't link it right now as I'm on mobile

Edit: Dunny is in the photo as well I think. We might not have a team in round one the way things are going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will wait and see what it's for first. They may well not have started the fight, plenty of heroes with a belly full of booze at a Boxing Day test wanting to make a name for themselves.

May bring Neeld back from his trip to NYC early.

Edi: Surprised I'm not hearing more about it, thought the usuals would be all over it.

I got more info from my friend who also said he was in the bay next to them.

-They were blind drunk.
-They created a 15-20m snake out of beer cups
-Someone broke the 'snake' and the fight started from there.

I'm not sure how over/underexaggerated it is but... really... :mad:

Oh Jeez! Over a 'beer-snake'. Come on! Yes 2012 has been a trial, with not much success.

I will save judgement, that is a lot of cups, atleast they cant have drunk them all themselves so maybe they were only mildly intoxicated and something happened from there, we dont know.

Clearly people are handing cups from everywhere so its hard to say what state they were in ect

No mention of them being kicked out, even from the journo reporting the picture. Reckon it's nothing.

I doubt it would be that, more Opp supporters getting in your face on one of your few days off i would bet personally.

AFL footballers sitting in bay 13 drinking beers and building a 20m beer snake, what did they think the reaction would be?

A_CRa9YCIAAnp4g.jpg

Now a Tiger, but worth posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back