Scandal Dees Punch on: May vs Melksham

Remove this Banner Ad

So, the fight started in the posh restaurant, reception table is broken, fight movies outside, Melksham has his shirt off and floors May on the street ?

So, the fight started in the posh restaurant, reception table is broken, fight movies outside, Melksham has his shirt off and floors May on the street ?

Sounds like it was heading towards the Jimmy Timmy fight in south park

giphy (21).gif

On another note, how does that bloke at freo get a week for having a beer after the game. But May apparently drinks against rules, badmouths his team mates and trashes a private establishment leading to a fight out in public... and gets one week.

You can see why the AFL stepped in.

Sounds like it was heading towards the Jimmy Timmy fight in south park

View attachment 1420798

On another note, how does that bloke at freo get a week for having a beer after the game. But May apparently drinks against rules, badmouths his team mates and trashes a private establishment leading to a fight out in public... and gets one week.

You can see why the AFL stepped in.
Because they needed an excuse to get Fyfe back in

that significantly changes things if true, for a start, it changes the light that May is being potrayed in, and thats quite frankly disgusting

and what does he mean take a bounce?
Could only guess it means a running bounce of the footy

thats what i thought but it seemed to basic!!!!
Just went through big Maxy's stats on the AFL app. Each year, back to 2010 he has taken exactly 0.0 bounces of the Sherrin.

Maybe there was good odds, easy one to control, would definitely be out of the ordinary looking at his record. Interesting one to watch.

Just went through big Maxy's stats on the AFL app. Each year, back to 2010 he has taken exactly 0.0 bounces of the Sherrin.

Maybe there was good odds, easy one to control, would definitely be out of the ordinary looking at his record. Interesting one to watch.
hmmm ill have my camera there, ill keep an eye out!! cool shot if true!!!

What sort of bookie would offer that bet . None of the main ones , even if they did it would be a novelty and probably wouldn't let you plonk sht loads on it ... I would love to know what sort of odds it would be paying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May was impressive On the Couch the other week. Or maybe I have low standards 🤔.

Either way, seems like he turns into a real hero after a drink.

so they get drunk, have a public fight and trash a restaurant, and the response is 'nothing to see here'.

Shai bolton would like his 20k back thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back