Competitions Dees SuperCoach Comp 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Dees fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and League 2 is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 3 - the code is 393631.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Hello Dees fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

I just pulled out of the league (552847) because I don't have time to make a team, if anyone wants to take my place.

Without re making this thread,
IM BUMPING IT
as its that time of the year again.

Making a legaue and if we get enough support will run a Draft.
Anyone who was in last years draft'll know how time consuming the draft is, we'll all get a time thats convenient for all of us.
Maybe a sunday or sunday arvo with a reduced selection clock (The last one had a 12 or 24 hour selection cycle. we only just conmpleted the draft ebfore the season started!) alas im keen on another draft year. If your in put in here, first in ect

Without re making this thread,
IM BUMPING IT
as its that time of the year again.

Making a legaue and if we get enough support will run a Draft.
Anyone who was in last years draft'll know how time consuming the draft is, we'll all get a time thats convenient for all of us.
Maybe a sunday or sunday arvo with a reduced selection clock (The last one had a 12 or 24 hour selection cycle. we only just conmpleted the draft ebfore the season started!) alas im keen on another draft year. If your in put in here, first in ect
I'm in thanks Simon - Dwarf Boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back