Dees Tipping Comp 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I was pretty sure there was already a thread for this, but I can't find it, so here is a new one.

It may as well be the start of the season, so the tipping comp can be found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/melbourne-demons-forum-tipping-2020.16/

Given we're only one round in, new members are more than welcome to join, and will almost definitely over take me on the leader board by Sunday afternoon

I was pretty sure there was already a thread for this, but I can't find it, so here is a new one.

It may as well be the start of the season, so the tipping comp can be found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/melbourne-demons-forum-tipping-2020.16/

Given we're only one round in, new members are more than welcome to join, and will almost definitely over take me on the leader board by Sunday afternoon

Hey folks, apparently there was something wrong with entering tips for Friday night's match, so if you've done it already, you'll need to redo it.

If you haven't tipped Friday night already, or any other game, consider this a reminder!

Hey folks, apparently there was something wrong with entering tips for Friday night's match, so if you've done it already, you'll need to redo it.

If you haven't tipped Friday night already, or any other game, consider this a reminder!
Something wrong with my 2019 winners badge too

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

This info just in from the Chief regarding the Tipping Comp:

Thanks for your patience while we worked out the tipping issues.

* You should no longer receive error messages when entering tips.
* Round 3 will be scored soon and the weekly prize in the main competition will be awarded. We will remove the round 3 Friday night game as it was messed up by this system error - nobody scores any points for it.
* Remember you need to tip in ALL comps you are a member of, not just the main one.

Good luck this week!

Calm down you boy scout nerd....Your precious badge will arrive in due course.
Got it a week ago

Get with the times buddy

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back