blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
We all go to the games and we have our favourite players but who are the players that annoy you most from your team.

For me it would have to be Josh Francou. He drives me insane, forever going forward kicking points or turning the ball over to the opposition, he is just so annoying.

Another player that really annoyed me as well was Stephen Daniels, thank god we got rid of him during the off season. He would always complain when taken off even though he had just had 5 goals kicked on him, no wonder Choco gave him the chop, I would have done it long ago.

To a lesser degree Adam Kingsley and Brayden Lyle annoy me. Adam doesn't seem to have the energy to keep up with the play and Brayden just doesn't seem to get enough of the ball these days.

Last of all one player really annoyed me when he left a few years ago, Jarrod Cotton really spat the dummy when he was dumped and obviously showed he was no team player. Also who does Donald Dickie think he is, placing a price on his head before the National Draft, what an idiot!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

The player i despise most of all is Brayden Lyle. He constantly turns the ball over. I did not see him last season man up once, he would always be 30-50m away from his man. He never chases...he may do the hard yards in training, but hes slow and bloody useless at tackling. His foot skills and decision making is appaling. Never have i seen a player kick the ball to 1-on-3 contests so much or aim for a port player and kick it 20m over his head onto the chest of a opponent.

Francou annoys me cos he takes too long getting rid of the ball. His footskills were awful last year.

Daniels was shocking. The North game in sydney, he had all of norths score kicked against him up till halfway thru the second term!! He was a big liability.

Dickie annoyed me cos he made too many mistakes and was soft. Kingsley is a bit soft as well.

Tredrea pisses me off that he cant kick straight. He needs to take his hand out of his bank account and ontot he training track and learn how to kick frigin straight!

Can't believe the number of times Brayden Lyle turns over the ball, and gives away bad frees. He just doesn't seem to be aware of opponents near him

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

I have to agree with Lyle, He does turn the ball over a lot with poor disposal, but I have to admit he does play his heart out ever week though. Francou sometimes annoys me mainly because he holds onto the ball too long, but the last couple of games last year he appeared to dispose of the ball quicker.

How can you say any Power players annoy you? They're all soooo sexy and coool.

I love them all, especially Tredders. And Francou is so sexy and cool.

Port players are the best in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back