Review Dees v Aints - the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Why though? He kinda hasn't done anything to warrant you being protective.
He doesn’t have to. It’s an instinct thing.

Anyway he will return on the investment OMac style one of these days.

Why the beef re. Weid? He started slow again, but built his way into the game. Two goals is a good return. He needs to play at AFL level, and our forward line seems to function with three of them in there.

I watched Lewis like a hawk last week, it's clear he's in charge of directing our backline. Probably why he won't get dropped if he's having a s**t game or two, he's co-ordinating all of it out there.

Saw him give Lever a bit of a serve today after the Aints kicked one today.
That's interesting, it is why he was brought in.

Lewis was good today I thought. Marshalled the defence very well and seemed to recognise that he needs to stay behind the ball rather than diving into contests pointlessly.

Here is me making that signal when umpires are clearing space behind them to throw the ball up

IF they continue to let him play in the midfield Gus will be ok. IF they try and play him around the ground too much he will be made to look a fool. Hopefully when Viney comes back it's Tyson who's pushed out of the middle. I reckon Tyson needs to play VFL and learn to play another position because we have too many other blokes who need to play in the midfield. Salem another who has played his best footy in the guts.

However that was the worst side we will play this year. Shane Watson cracking a tonne against the bangles doesn't make him a gun player.

Both mostly across half back. Lewis was a little shaky Vince calm and reliable. Lewis seems a bit more rushed when the ball is in his area.
Lewis shaky? Went at 95% efficiency with over 20 touches :think:

However that was the worst side we will play this year. Shane Watson cracking a tonne against the bangles doesn't make him a gun player.

Watto.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis was good today I thought. Marshalled the defence very well and seemed to recognise that he needs to stay behind the ball rather than diving into contests pointlessly.
Yep. His disposal and decision making was almost faultless yesterday

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Why the beef re. Weid? He started slow again, but built his way into the game. Two goals is a good return. He needs to play at AFL level, and our forward line seems to function with three of them in there.
Yeah he worked into the game after we effectively played with 17 for a half. He got his goals when the game was over. And was anonymous even in the ruck. He's being gifted games, but while we're winning i spose no one cares.

I forgot. TMac and his gun barrel straight set shots. Amazing that our hearts were always in our mouths when he had ball in hand. His set shits are a thing of beauty. He should be Trac's goal kicking coach

I forgot. TMac and his gun barrel straight set shots. Amazing that our hearts were always in our mouths when he had ball in hand. His set shits are a thing of beauty.
His set shots are as well!

Good - we finally had someone defensively goal side of their most attacking player. Thanks Goody.

Such a basic fix isn't it?

Better teams will probably need more thought though. Or at the very least we'll need to have the ability to flick a switch and fall back off the press to halt momentum.

View attachment 493467 A timely reminder that the AFL Player Ratings mean two-fifths of **** all. Apparently Weller and Membrey (and 14 others) were better than Hogan yesterday :$
And Weid was apparently one of the best players in the third quarter :S

This is the worst I’ve seen Trac do under this system, normally it’s very kind to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back